My Girlfriend
It's good to hear you're finally going home Morg. I hope you get to the US safe and sound. Wink
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Indeed, get your butt back here, to the states. Looks like I'm heading that way in January, the middle east, that is.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Well after 36 hours in airports all through Iraq, I am.... stuck in a place called IUD. Schultz or KA-TA can tell you exatly where I am for reason and lack of sleep I can't. Anyways I may be stuck here till the 19th. That is 4 days in this heat... oh well at least I get 3 beers or heavy drinks a day. Thats right only 3 they don't want us getting drunk. Oh and the only place we can accsess the internet is in a place that has 4 computers for 500 transit personal. I thank you all for you best wishes. I will be posting when I get home... don't forget I have the morning while Akane is at work.

Oh and sorry for the typos I only get 15 minutes on this old ass computer.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Glad to see you got back fine.

You're such a loyal forum goer that you used your 15 minutes on us. :p
Well, actually he's not really back yet. He's still in that area. He's got a while yet to go. Once he hits BWI or Norfolk, that's when Morgy's adventures in AEF-land will be over!! Smile Then he begins his ruckus journey to Akane's bed...if they make it that far...which I doubt they will.
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Well, actually he's not really back yet. He's still in that area. He's got a while yet to go. Once he hits BWI or Norfolk, that's when Morgy's adventures in AEF-land will be over!! Smile.

BWI??? That's like an hour from me. If Morg's got a layover in Baltimore, I'll drive up to see him. If he brought me souveneirs that is. Wink
Maybe he'll bring you a stuffed singing camel. Big Grin
My my, you two are havning such fun. Looks like Vicious is having the most though. :p
Hot Damn, that was cool!

yea Aludied sucks.. But its outside of Iraq. I got stuck there for 3 days while i was waiting for the Rotater to come back to the states.. And i got unlucky and went into Norfolk instead of BWI. But glad to hear morg that your on your road to home its a very nice road to travel.. Big Grin
Vicious Wrote:BWI??? That's like an hour from me. If Morg's got a layover in Baltimore, I'll drive up to see him. If he brought me souveneirs that is. Wink
Yea bro I can get you the hook up. They have sunglasses, necklaces, & rolexs here. Just give me a PM and I will try to find something for ya. I promise no singing camels those thing should be used as torture divices.

Schultz's I 'm glad you are all together again. I will give you a call when i get back. And yes Aludied sucks, the guys are going crazy over 3 beers... dumb.

Akane will get all she wants and more. But I will not put any images in your heads. Hell some of you have better fantasies than I could possably make up.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Yup you got tone of Fakley's to choose from.. ;o)
morgorath Wrote:Yea bro I can get you the hook up. They have sunglasses, necklaces, & rolexs here. Just give me a PM and I will try to find something for ya. I promise no singing camels those thing should be used as torture divices.

Naw. Thanks anyways. I'm not much into fake goodies. It'd be cool if you could bring me some of that worthless money with Saddam on it though. Let me know if you're gonna have a layover and when you're supposed to be arriving at BWI. I'll meet you and we can go get you some real food and go see some strippers. We gotta get you acclimated to the US again you know. Big Grin
Strippers...Vicious's idea of Re-Patriotization.
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Strippers...Vicious's idea of Re-Patriotization.

If it makes you feel better, I'll take him to an Orioles baseball game and get him a slice of Apple Pie too. But no way are we leaving out the strippers. God Bless America!!!!! Big Grin

Did I mention . . . lapdances are legal in Baltimore.
Well The strippers is alright with me...as long as he does not want to take one home.... Just have fun in Baltimore Morgy I LOVE YOU AND WILL SEE YOU SOON..... Cool
I am miss smiley because I can be. Everyone should smile more and make the world a happier place.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 5,703 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx