My Girlfriend
Happy Birthday Akane!! Hope you celebrate many more! Smile
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Yeah... Happy Birthday... too bad you have to wait for Morgy to come home and give you that special birthday package.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:Yeah... Happy Birthday... too bad you have to wait for Morgy to come home and give you that special birthday package.

And such a small package at that. :p
cute vicious.... little below the belt there...... but it was wide open.... anyways
thank you all for saying happy b-day to me... I am turning another year older .....BLAH.... oh well such is life..... Wink Big Grin
I am miss smiley because I can be. Everyone should smile more and make the world a happier place.
http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/thread?fo...ID=1870244
Vicious Wrote:And such a small package at that. :p
Vicious - You know the saying, "Big things come in small packages!"

Akane - I hope you enjoy your B-day gifts. I spent way to much but that is just who I am. Happ Birthday...

Nina182B - Thanks for your kind words. The boards has been so nice as of late. I thought Zagatto or Vicious would be sick of this by now. Hell I know Kakomu doesn't read this thread.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
This is one of my fave threads... I've been enjoying a lot of the personal chatter that's been happening... it fills my otherwise empty existence with a sense of belonging...
morgorath Wrote:I thought Zagatto or Vicious would be sick of this by now.

I check it out every once in awhile to see what's going on. When you guys start getting all mushy and stuff, I stop looking into it for a bit.
Vicious Wrote:I check it out every once in awhile to see what's going on. When you guys start getting all mushy and stuff, I stop looking into it for a bit.
Well this is not mush guys... I have a plane out this bitch... I leave in 1 hour... Don't know when I get to the states but I will post as soon as I can. Later all
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Morg will be too busy with Akane to post..... Wink Big Grin
Happy Belated Birthday wishes Akane.

It is good that you will be getting the hell out of there Morg. Let us know when you get home. Wink
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
GO MORGY AND AKANE!!! WOOHOO!!!! They won't be posting for a while!!! :eek: :p
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
If they do then we have good reason to tease both of them mercilessly.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
cute guys real cute... I jsut can not wait till he comes back from the desert and is in the states...... I am worried about him over there.... but isn't that my job becuz I am his girlfriend. Wink Anyways I will talk to you all later Big Grin
I am miss smiley because I can be. Everyone should smile more and make the world a happier place.
Happy B-day Akane Smile Morgo, hope you have a safe flight. Geez, I can just imagine all the sexual frustration between the two of you waiting.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 5,719 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx