My Girlfriend
Yes the differances between age and sex has more barring in flexibility than say muscle groups. This due to how ligamets are made in the sex's. At a young age they are like a brand new rubber band and they have so much stretch and give, but as they get older they dry outand become britial. Also studys have shown that on average the ligamets in women are stretcher from birth to about 50. Then they flip flop. But all doc's agree that with proper training that everyone can do the splits and other hard to assume positions.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
morgorath Wrote:and other hard to assume positions.

Well, we can see what Morg's been using his imagination for. :p
XD. Awesome. Lol. *runs around in circles* I am so bored it is unrealistic. Well what to say hmmmmm... Still nothing. I will just read and watch from afar! Heh heh *runs off dizzily*
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Batik Wrote:XD. Awesome. Lol. *runs around in circles* I am so bored it is unrealistic. Well what to say hmmmmm... Still nothing. I will just read and watch from afar! Heh heh *runs off dizzily*
Vicious and you (batik) just made me smile in 115 degree heat Iraq. The days are geting longer the closer I approach my date to leave this hell hole. No knock on Iraq I am sure they have a wonderful culture, problem is I have been locked up on this damn base for 3 months. I want out, I wantn a good meal, I want a beer (whiskey will work as well) and I want a piece of ___________ (now let's play a game Board members please fill in the blank)
Ooh! Ooh!
I know this one...
morgorath wants a nice piece of home made bread!!!
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:Ooh! Ooh!
I know this one...
morgorath wants a nice piece of home made bread!!!

I was gonna guess a piece of chocolate cake. And can't forget the milk of course. (obviously I'm being dirty with that milk reference) Wink
... a piece of steak! What man could resist a huge piece of meat! Geez I love meat.
These are the subjects that show that this is an anime board. You people know nothing.

Obviously he's looking forward to a piece of.... wait, thats not enough letters to fit in the blank spot. Eh, pineapple?
Obviously he is looking for a pice of ... ass? Sorry couldn't help it. Or maybe a piece of...I have got nothing. I am going with my first answer. Big Grin .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

A piece of...Grandma's homemade fudge, sure to get that girl to marry you!!
Morgy, I'm sure you know where that came from.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
hmmm him looking for a peice of cake, fudge, or whatever I think I am looking forward to him coming home too...... Cool :p
I am miss smiley because I can be. Everyone should smile more and make the world a happier place.
Ka-Talliya Wrote:A piece of...Grandma's homemade fudge, sure to get that girl to marry you!!
Morgy, I'm sure you know where that came from.
Oh yes who could forget grandma's fudge. That stuff was so sweet and delicious. Talk about a smell that will bring back memories... Thanks Ka-Ta

Akane - I am looking forward to all those things. I am not sure about the order, but I am pretty sure I will get them all...

Vicious - That is pure you and I enjoyed reading it. I was thinking more of a
"Smoke and a Pancake, Pipe and a Crape..."

Batik - Are you sure you couldn't help yourself. Fill in the blank has some psychology to it. Maybe it's you who wants a piece of ass... who's the guy? Oh and yea I want a piece as well. I wasn't going to leave ya hanging.
Batik Wrote:Obviously he is looking for a pice of ... ass? Big Grin .

hehe that was my first thougt, too. In the middle of Iraqi desert, that's hard to come by.

Morgorath. I sympathise with you. I was once in Death Valley, the hottest place in US. The tempearture was around 120 and I almost had a heatstroke. I can't imagine staying in that heat day after day with all that military armour and uniform on you.
Heh. No guy at all. I hope that he is dead. He could kiss someone's ass and then go kiss his own. Well anyway! Goodbye.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Batik Wrote:Heh. No guy at all. I hope that he is dead. He could kiss someone's ass and then go kiss his own. Well anyway! Goodbye.

You're 14. How heartbroken can you be? Rolleyes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 6,175 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx