My Girlfriend
Andromeda18_ Wrote:'Till they finally realize he's the perfect guy because he's a man and a good friend. Perfect combination in my opinion.
Ah yes this scenario... I have fallen into this female trap once before. Realize how this trap is first set. A) The female sets the trap for the good male (Type Me) but forgets about the trap when Bad Boy male shows up. B) After many failed relationship attempts with Bad Boys 1 thru 20 she remembered her trap for the good male and decides to spring it on him. Now this has a 50/50 chance of success. Either A) he falls for it and saying to him self I finally have her...yea. Or B) He noticed the trap earlier in his life and said oh hell's no... after you have had 2 kids now you want me... or after you went thru 2 guys who beat on you now you want me, or after you wasted your college years quit chasing some motorcycle guy and are working at McDonalds, see me all successful in my career go "He liked me in HS but he was a geek then, I think I will grab him now." OH HELL'S NO...

And that is how I look at that.

Batik - When I have more time to post I will tell you about my HS movie that was made.

Akane - I am glad the results came back negative. And all thou I have you I still have female friends from the past that I talk to that are still having man trouble, but no need to worry you know where I sleep, plus they would be afraid of you. Why because you got me to agree on a relationship that's why.

Vicious - I have taken the road you mention. After they spring their trap, I let them in on a surprise. Kind of like... "Oh you really love me all these years, and only after sleeping with me do you realize it... That really sucks because after sleeping with you I realize I wasted years trying to get you in the sack. I got to go." Oh and I did say that to a girl, woman what have you. Ask if you want to hear the whole story.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Heh. High School movies are the best. I should probably just send you a copy of one my brother's friends made. It is so well made. Lol. Well anyway, I will ask my bro for a copy.

beboprules- You are right. Gothic isn't my style, especially when break dancing.

The story begins (lol): I went to a welcome back party at my highschool and all they played was rap. I was so pissed I yelled at the dj. He seemed a bit scared. I decided to make the best of things and do soem dancing. There was a dance off being held in the circle as and my friends pushed me into it as a joke. I fell into a cartwheel and then I just started break dancing. Lol. My friend was all like "hey, it is a girl version of Neo!" All because I was break dancing in my coat. My mom was a chaperone at the party and I thought she would be pissed but all she said was "The flaring coat was a good effect for your break dancing. I should get you a few more." And now I know why people call it break dancing. I almost lost a hip.

Another story "Hotdog run": I was running all of the way around the football field down to the school to se what my mom wanted from me. Some girl at the door said that I couldn't talk to her because I wasn't aloud in yet. I told her top have my mom come to the door but she never told my mom. When my friend got her for me my mom wanted a hot dog so I sprinted my tired ass up the steps and to the field. They just ran out of hotdogs. I cursed my luck, kicked the door and went back down to tell my mom. Then I yelled at the girl at the door and then I went away to lie on the grass.

Loooooooong post :eek: .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

morgorath Wrote:Kind of like... "Oh you really love me all these years, and only after sleeping with me do you realize it... That really sucks because after sleeping with you I realize I wasted years trying to get you in the sack. I got to go." Oh and I did say that to a girl, woman what have you. Ask if you want to hear the whole story.

Hahaha.. I bet the look on her face was priceless :p What did she do after she heard that?

Batik, wow break dancing?! That is something I can't do (or attempt to do). It's always cool to see a girl break dancing. All I can do is grind.
Nina182B - I got slapped in the face, told I was "Mean, rude, and cruel." even though it had been me who was kind and caring to all her needs for years only to be spurned in the end for a new guy. Yea I am the mean one.

Batik - Ok the story of my HS movie runs like this. It was called "The tooth, the whole tooth, and nothing but the tooth." Some background info... 2 of the actors were from Germany, The doctor and the patient.

Scene 1: It started with a scene in a mental doc's office. That patient was really boring going on and on about this whacked out dentist. The Doc was to busy playing games and goofing off to pay attention. The doc then noticed he was late for a date and left the patient in the office still rambling.

Scene 2: At the restaurant the doctor meets his date. She seams to have a problem with the silver wear as in it has a boger/snot on it. So the waiter is called out to take care of it. As he is looking at the fork the cook comes out and sees the fork of and he starts crying. Then the manger (played by yours truly) comes out and he is so distraught by the fork he stabs himself with the fork. Which in turn kills himself... as he is dying his foot kicks the young lady in the face and she starts complain about her tooth. The doctor says he has heard of a dentist and will take her there.

Scene 3: At the dentist office... are young lady from the date sits and waits. In the office there is an air of tension. The room has a few people who are terrified and you soon discover why. At first there is just some soft moans, then they turn into faint cries, you also here what seams to be power tools, or chainsaw, soon after the cries turn into full bloody scary movie type screams, and they are all coming from behind the door of the dentist office. After a few minutes of this (with pans to the different people and their change in expressions, the door opens and out walk (me again) the dentist who looks more like a witch doctor with a chain of teeth around his neck and he says "Next"

Sorry so long...
Morgorath- It may have been long, but it was a good post. A nice funny one.

Nina182B- It is a good thing you don't break dance. It is painful. When I slipped while doing a turn around thing they just thought I was doing it one handed. When I landed on my hip they thought it was cool but they didn't notice because of my jacket. You grind Wink ? Do you skateboard? I used to but it is hard to find places to skateboard in my neck of the woods (literally, I live in the mountains).

Oh yeah, I am training for my next belt whoohoo! But I have to go through tests...I need to train lol.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

morgorath Wrote:Ah yes this scenario... I have fallen into this female trap once before. Realize how this trap is first set. A) The female sets the trap for the good male (Type Me) but forgets about the trap when Bad Boy male shows up. B) After many failed relationship attempts with Bad Boys 1 thru 20 she remembered her trap for the good male and decides to spring it on him. Now this has a 50/50 chance of success. Either A) he falls for it and saying to him self I finally have her...yea. Or B) He noticed the trap earlier in his life and said oh hell's no... after you have had 2 kids now you want me... or after you went thru 2 guys who beat on you now you want me, or after you wasted your college years quit chasing some motorcycle guy and are working at McDonalds, see me all successful in my career go "He liked me in HS but he was a geek then, I think I will grab him now." OH HELL'S NO...

And that is how I look at that.

If I was in that situation I'd go with choice B) as well. I still think being a man and a good friend is the perfect combination. Then again I don't usually go for the "dangerous", dumb guys that so many girls seem to like. For me a man has to be intellectually stimulating and most of those guys aren't.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Batik Wrote:Oh yeah, I am training for my next belt whoohoo! But I have to go through tests...I need to train lol.

At what age did you begin practising Kung-Fu?
Morgorath, your movie sounds so funny. It's fun getting into stuff like that in high school. I had a fear of public speaking and to get over it, I did the Shakespeare festival at my school sophomore year to senior year. A student does a monologue per performance. I'm not a fan of Shakespeare but I still had fun doing that. Now I love public speaking and have no trouble with public presentations.

Batik, I wish I could grind! I skateboard but I can't do any tricks. I just skateboard to get from point A to point B. It must be nice to live in the mountains though. I would love a change of scenary like that. I don't really like living in the city. It's convenient but I would rather live the mello life. Oh I meant grind, as in dancing really close to guys reggae style. Maybe it is just a northern NJ phrase people use for that type of dancing. Yes, break dancing is hard work! You might be a bit bruised, but I'm glad you don't have a serious injury. Good luck with training.. Stay in one piece.
Andromeda18_ - Yes there is a lacking of men that have both A) Slightly above normal male intelligence. That lets them carry a conversation outside the norm. And B) he is still have decent looking. That's how it works for some reason. On the flip side guys have this problem. Either A) Girl with above average intelligence and decent looks. B) Really hot girl with no intelligence what to speak of so ever. OR C) A street smart girl whose looks seem to change or a phrase I like to use "She cleans up nicely." Oh please not these do not apply to all women and yes they are stereo types forgive me in advance.

Batik - Train hard in both break dancing and kung-fu. Break Dancing has gotten so much harder then when I did it. The flairs are a bit much for me. Hey it will be so cool when Akane and I come to Caliy. I can't wait and to video tape you break dancing another bonus.

Nina182B - Yea it is pretty funny, now it is funny because I look so goofy when I was 17. I am glade you got over your stage fright. Mine was a huge problem when I was a freshman. Now it is just a minor nagging one. Grinding... man I have seen and been doing that dance for a long time. Most of us white guys aren't that good unless we have a partner that is. I like to other types of dances like swing, waltz, and mamba. But those are rarely what gets danced on the dance floor in any MTV production.
morgorath Wrote:Andromeda18_ - Yes there is a lacking of men that have both A) Slightly above normal male intelligence. That lets them carry a conversation outside the norm. And B) he is still have decent looking. That's how it works for some reason. On the flip side guys have this problem. Either A) Girl with above average intelligence and decent looks. B) Really hot girl with no intelligence what to speak of so ever. OR C) A street smart girl whose looks seem to change or a phrase I like to use "She cleans up nicely." Oh please not these do not apply to all women and yes they are stereo types forgive me in advance.

Well, stereo types exist for a reason, there's a bit of truth in them. I do believe there are exceptions to the rule. There are really hot men/women who are also very intelligent and not so decent looking men/women who are dumb as a door nail.
morgorath Wrote:I like to other types of dances like swing, waltz, and mamba.
Akane is one lucky girl :p I have this deal with my boyfriend that if takes dancing lessons with me, I'll play his favorite computer game (Ultima Online) with him and his friends. He is not too thrilled about the idea but he'll give it a try. I don't want to scare him off too much so what do you think is the easiest type of dance to learn for a guy? I am pretty much open to learning anything but I don't want my boyfriend to give up on dancing because he thinks he can't do it or he's looking like an idiot trying. Oh yeah, grinding is the only thing he will do on the dance floor :p
Tango! Learn the Argentine Tango, it's the sexiest dance there is!
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Tango! Learn the Argentine Tango, it's the sexiest dance there is!
How easy was that for you to learn?
Oh, I haven't learned it but it is a very sexy dance and I'm not the only one who thinks that. I don't think it's very easy to learn though.
You can learn more about it here: http://www.todotango.com/english/main.html
I'd love to learn the Argentine Tango but I'm more of a Jazz Dance person.
Tango! Woot! Sounds like a lot of fun. Oh yes I have been practicin kung-fu for only a few months (I started in June). I might skip my next belt but I feel kind f bad about it. Ah well back to work.

Morgorath- Video tape? Alrighty. I will have to put together my best moves then. I will get my friend to teach me headspins. He sais he wouldn't teach me the other night at the dance because he didn't want me to hurt myself and because it would mess up my hair. We laughed about that one for a while. Oh yes I whold learn Iron Palm too. That way my palms don't get all soft afterward. Any way, it is required that I learn it sometime or another Rolleyes .

Oh yes. My friend and I were messing around with a camera and she got some pictures of me practicing. But the funny thig is the outfit I am wearing and my stupid expressions. Chek them out. Wink.

http://www.uploadyourimage.com/1/stipid.JPG

http://www.uploadyourimage.com/1/hmm.JPG

http://www.uploadyourimage.com/1/afterset.JPG
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 5,719 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx