My Girlfriend
Argh! I don't know why it won't work....I give up on that one. Oh well. My pics suck anyhow -_-.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Ah hah! I have spotted the problem...or at least i think I . After this I give up......for good! Nwo that this is done I must practice butterfly kicks..spins..whatever it is classified as. :confused: .

http://www.uploadyourimage.com/1/shortwork.JPG

I think the name was too long the first time. If this does not work, then the picture might as well be sent to hell because it couldn't even make it onto this forum.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

A quiet confident look. What form of martial arts are you taking is it just stander Kung-fu or some off shoot. You may not care for the pictures but I found them very nice. The goth can be seen as an influnce and not so much of a all out attack on my sight.

Quote:Who would've thunk that there was so much that goes into eating candy?

Vicious - Yup, that is how I discribe eating a simple candy. Imagine how I describe eating other things... and yes I am leaving that open for all you dirty minded people.

Akane - It seams that the AF e-mail is down for a while. I may have to PM you for a few days. I hope you feel better. The doctors will figure out what is wrong.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
morgorath Wrote:Imagine how I describe eating other things... and yes I am leaving that open for all you dirty minded people.

Trust me, that is right where my mind went when I read it. :o

I'm sure that now you'll be even more popular than you already are with the girls on here.
lol. Nice one Vicious.

Hmm. I can't be too sure on that one. We learn a lot of different forms. As to what the main one is, I am not sure. I suck when it comes to remembering Chinese names. Oh yes thank you for the compliments on the pic. You wouldn't think the same way If I was wearing my makeup though. Rolleyes . And it is not the same without the buckles and my chains. I miss them. It is too hot to wear any of them anytime soon. At least it is at school anyway.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Quote:Originally Posted by Batik
lol. Nice one Vicious.

Hmm. I can't be too sure on that one. We learn a lot of different forms. As to what the main one is, I am not sure. I suck

To show how far my mind was in the gutter. Up to that point Batik I was thinking a completely diffenet form of hand skills. I don't know about the make-up though due get all pasty white. I find my own natural skin color is more than enough.

Vicious - Popular with the ladies yea maybe in the sense that I am the guy they come and ask "Why doesn't he like me" Boo f'n Hoo...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
morgorath Wrote:Vicious - Popular with the ladies yea maybe in the sense that I am the guy they come and ask "Why doesn't he like me" Boo f'n Hoo...

That's because you're a nice, sensitive guy with whom the ladies feel confortable. Wink
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:That's because you're a nice, sensitive guy with whom the ladies feel confortable. Wink

Yeah. That basically means "you're not getting any because they all just want to be friends". Sad
'Till they finally realize he's the perfect guy because he's a man and a good friend. Perfect combination in my opinion.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:'Till they finally realize he's the perfect guy because he's a man and a good friend. Perfect combination in my opinion.

No. The perfect combination is if you invite a girl that is hot and a good friend along as well. Big Grin
Lmao. Come on Vicious, in that case why not 3 friends?

Morgorath- it will be a logn while until the movie is done. Our director decided to start it over because part of our cast quit. And apart from that I was the only serious person in the movie. Serious about making it good at least. I am going to be a different role. Now I don't get to be the killer or the insanely weird detective Harris. I liked the costume though :p . But we have yet to think of another story. We might just make a documentary about what it is like to live in a little hick town.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

hey Morgorath....you don't need the girls coming up tp ypu and asking you if he likes themboo f'n hoo....... you have me and I don't do that becuz I know that you love me..... Big Grin

Anyways I got my hospital results back and I am the happiest person right now becuz I have a clean bill of health nothing is wrong with me.... YEAh :p Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Anyways I just wanted to say hi to you all and batik you look reaLLy cool in your blue shirt and kahki pants anyways can't wait to maybe meet you someday.......
I am miss smiley because I can be. Everyone should smile more and make the world a happier place.
Akane Wrote:Anyways I got my hospital results back and I am the happiest person right now becuz I have a clean bill of health nothing is wrong with me.... YEAh :p

That's great! Counting down the days til you see your Morgy? :p
Batik,
Aren't you a cutie? Though, I like your picture with stick figures better. I don't think gothic is your style :p
Morgorath is always on my mind and I love that it is not even twenty days till I see him I am sooexcited.....I wanted him to be home by my b-day but it won't happen so it is ok...I will just deal with it... basically shut up and color and wait a little longer to see my baby... Wink
I am miss smiley because I can be. Everyone should smile more and make the world a happier place.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 5,719 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx