My Girlfriend
Don't like it. I had to stare at it for a few minutes for it to load up and to see what was so special about it. I'd say switch back. I'd also say that you got too much time on your hands if your continuously 'tweaking' your avatar.
I only tweak it every few weeks...
It's odd that it should have taken a while to load for you... it's actually a smaller file than my old avatar was.

And I don't start my job until Monday... so yes... I do have too much time on my hands...
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Don't sweat it I have 2 weeks till my semester begains and a cast on right knee so I have definately become a post slut the last few I bet if I was better working with comp graphics I would be changing my avatar every week
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
I obviously have even more time on my hands if I have 2200 posts on this forum alone. Wink

But I do think you should get some more color into your avatars.
If I add colour then I have to make shorter animations...

Maybe with my next one... I need an idea to work with... this idea has been brewing for a while... maybe I need another avatar to lampoon...
just curious what program (s) do you use to create and edit your Avatars-- Paint?
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Adobe Image Ready
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
I obviously have even more time on my hands if I have 2200 posts on this forum alone. Wink

Yeah, but you have an average of 4,13 posts per day whereas Mantis421 has an average of 32.02 posts. He definitely has more time on his hands than you!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
If I add colour then I have to make shorter animations...

Maybe with my next one... I need an idea to work with... this idea has been brewing for a while... maybe I need another avatar to lampoon...

Who will the victim be this time?? I got a kick out of you high-jackin' avatars. I loved it when you did it to Schultz.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
JJ's is still my favourite that I did.

Hrm... who should my next victim be... although I kind of like the current one...
Yes, that one was good too. Have you done Vicious yet??
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Yeah... I did one of Vicious but it wasn't that good really...
When I did it, I did it just to change avatar... I wasn't inspired when I created it. Inspiration can make an OK avatar into a great one.
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
Have you done Vicious yet??

No he hasn't, and he never will. I know Zag's into that open relationship stuff, but he's not my type. :eek:
That one brought a tear to my eye Vicious.Big Grin Wink
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
*rolls around on the floor laughing* Beautiful. Big Grin .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 5,719 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx