My Girlfriend
Whoa...Morgorath was planning on comming up to Frazier Park? I am warning you it is about a 30 minute drive from Tehachapi. Oh yes, I worked on the picture. The color is a little different though. I had to start from scratch and remake part of the bakround because I couldn't open the file with adobe. When I magnaged to there was nothing I could do anyway because I didn't have the first of the original layers.

[Image: Morgorath%20award.JPG]

I also had another one without the "SrA" part but just let me know if you want to take a gander at it. Wink .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

That is great work Batik... I love it. We will on the really come down and do the 30 minute drive. While I am in Cali with Akane I want to visit all of it I can.

Also what do you guys think of Akane's avatar I made it on the fly and it turned out ok.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Akane's avatar is really pretty. I was going to tell her that on another thread but then I forgot! That's what replying to 4 posts at the same time will do! :p
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
It is pretty ^__^. I bet Akane was thrilled when she saw it.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

I just noticed that you also have a new avatar Morg. Did you grow tired of the other one?
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
P love my avatar it is awesome I love it ... And that is a really good pic in that avatar........ so Morg you ecided to change mine and your at the same time????? Cool avatar by the way.......Smile
I am miss smiley because I can be. Everyone should smile more and make the world a happier place.
Nice. Two birds with one stone. And they both look so cool.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Ah yes the changing of the Avatar...

I had my eye on the Lina pic for a while and was waiting for Akane to get to 50 post so I could use it. When I get back home I am going to get the best Akane Screenshot and make her an Avatar and a signature.

As for mine... well I have had the Sano one forever and am the last one in a long line of guys to change. And thought well since Akane is getting her first I should at least post my second. Plus Zelegadis is just to damn cool.
I'm all in favour of changing avatars from time to time. The Talking Pie had a few fun ones back in the day and they all seemed to fit him just right.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
I agree that change is good. iF i Would have 5k+ posts like talking pie does I would have to chage things up to just to have alittle differnt screen to look at
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
yeah keeps the Environment fresh and new here in the forums ! i need to get a new avatar just cant find any good last exile ones. anyone know a great site to get anime avatars ? like animated ones ?

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Try going to this site...

http://www.animegalleries.net/
Hmm. I am going to get rid of my sig. It is too......weird. And anyway there is no point in me having one. Oooooooo, nice site Wink.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

I spent some time tweaking my avatar today... what do you folks think?

Is it too slow?
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto you have to stop and stare at your Avatar for a sec to get the whole effect. If you would of not mentioned the change I doubt I would of noticed the change for a while
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 5,719 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx