My Girlfriend
Thanks to all. I haven't done anything to celebrate yet. I am planning on calling Family members tonight and spreading the good news.

Batik - That is great I am planning on taking Akane to her home during Thanksgiving i am hoping we all can meet.

I though about changing the Picture but I will leave that upto someone with an Adobe program because all I have is Paint on the goverment comps. Anybody want to give it a try... go ahead. I would love to see it.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Cool. Maybe we can meet. Oh yeah, is it alright if a few of my pals tag along? They have been bugging me about going somewhere so I agreed to pick a place. And they heard there were good malls in Tehachapi so they wanted to tag.

Modifying the picture? I have a bunch of editing stuff but I am not sure what pic you meant. I could probably help out though Wink.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

TO celebrate id say get ur katana out and start chopping up watermellons.
Good luck finding a Katana and a Watermelon in Iraq, right, Morg.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Batik - The picture I am reffering to is in one of my post on page 16 of this thread. Nina182B thought the pick would say my IA handle but it has my real name. Can you fix it?

KA-TA - I might have some trouble finding those melons, but swords hell the Iraq's are selling them by the ton at the bazara. They are mostly Scimitars...
What? I thought I heard someone talking about melons. So whose melons are we talking about? :eek:
Batik- Well your friends are sadly mistaken aboutthe malls in Tehachapi... That is my hometown and they only got three stop lights in last year....... in the whole town..... if you wantto go fishing it is great or if you wantto get away from the hassle of life then you go to Tehachapi, Where is used to go to party was either, Lancaster palmdale area..... or on the other side of the mountain would be Bakersfield. Those are the places with a few malls in it.... anyways it would be nice to meet with you Batik...by the way where is your hometown if you don't mind me asking......
Morg- You never told me about going home for Thanksgiving??? Was this going to be a surprise....?:confused:
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
The most wonderful thing happened today. After years of hard work and testing I was promoted to Staff Sergent today. This is a great day. They promoted over 13,000 of us out of a pool of 33,000. That is only 40%. Of and my line number (when I get to be a Sergent) is 569. 569 out of the 13000 promoted. It sounds great but it also means I have been around along time. it took me 3 times to get this rank, it only took Schultz 2. So while I am excited I know I shoulc have tried harded the 2nd time.

Congrats Morg.. Now next time i get to see yea i get to punch yea a few times.. ;o)
Thanks Schultz. If you are vwondering why he get's to punch me it's a tradition thing. It is a way to ensure my stripes don't fall off. Or get ripped off for that matter.
Schultz how long have you known Morgorath?
Quote:Originally posted by Akane
Schultz how long have you known Morgorath?

I have known Morg since shortly after Sept 11 incident.. he had just showed up and we had to do Dorm Guard together.. and of course anime got involved and the rest is history..
Morgorath- I will give it a try. Wink.

Akane- Well, my original hometown was Passadena, but I am now situated in Frazier Park. It is between Bakersfield and L.A. Oh yeah, the malls might not be so great in Tehachapi but who says my friends have to know? Tongue.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

BAtik-well ok....grinning..... but they are gonna be very disappointed when we go and there are no malls..... Anyways hopefully we will be able to meet you aif and when we go back to cali...
WellAkane I was planning on getting Leave over the Thanksgiving Day Weekend. So we could eat dinner with your family. It would be great to go visit Batik and her crew in Frazier Park. I have never been in Cali except L.A. and I never need to see that place again.

So See if you shop will let you go. I know you have to set it up in adavnce so that is why I thought I would tell you now.

Schultz - Man I rmeber those times like they were yesterday. Man how things have changed. I thought me and you would be in the dorms for are entire time there. But look what happen to us. You got married and I well... we won't go there...
WEll Morg- I thought you would have mentioned it over the phone....... you nevr did mention it over the phone...and are you sure you are gonna have leave around thanksgiving because if oyu are I will hae to put in for leave like really soon...because alot of people seem to wantto take leave around the holidays...because we as a shop work 365 days a year..... and even on christmas....if a shortie goes down...we go out to fix it...shitty huh...welll anyways I wll talk to youlater my love

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 5,703 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx