My Girlfriend
Well I think you now know what the offsides is...... Well yes there is a very good shop for magic in this town I have been to it once or twice......... well I guess I will talk to you later I miss you and love you babe......
Im a soccer ref, and have been for about 4 years now. So if you guys have any questions about rules and such, just ask. I have also played soccer for 15 years now.
Good for you Spike. Is that your job or are you doing it for some youth league. I always wondered why so many players are on the field but you can go a whole 90 minutes and not get a score. Also why after the 90 minutes is up the always have like and extra 2 to 5 minutes of playing time what is up with that?
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I think thats like injury time, basically when anyone got hurt or did something to divert time from the game - they add all the minutes to the end.
Akane- How come I'm the only one that seemingly didn't get a welcome in return?
Has Morgorath ever told you anything about me?
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
Akane- How come I'm the only one that seemingly didn't get a welcome in return?
Has Morgorath ever told you anything about me?

Pretty self conscious there aren't we? Or are you just needy?
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Good for you Spike. Is that your job or are you doing it for some youth league. I always wondered why so many players are on the field but you can go a whole 90 minutes and not get a score. Also why after the 90 minutes is up the always have like and extra 2 to 5 minutes of playing time what is up with that?

First of all, yes it is my job. I usually ref about two or three games a weekend. People cant score, well because soccer is harder then it looks. People dont give soccer player enough credit, soccer is a really tough sport. The extra time at the end is sometimes because of an injury or something like that. If the ref left his watch going then he remembers to add however long it took to get the game going again.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Pretty self conscious there aren't we? Or are you just needy?

na I was just wondering if I didn't get a hello because of something he said about me. You know some people would rather just ignore me than put up with my differences.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Spike - Thanks for clearing that up.

Animeshop - Thanks as well.

Batz - Akane is still very new to the whole idea of posting. She is still learning. She probly just missed your post. I need to put a foot in her rear end because she seams to be only posting in this thread.

Akane - got to look in other threads there are some really good conversation that 9 times out of 10. Don't have anything to do with orginal subject of the thread. I know you have views and your own out look. Share it with these guys and gals. Hell knows we could use some new points of view.

Vicious - you promised not to flame her till she gets to her first 50 post. And you don't keep your end I'll find that video of you making out with you know who... * I am bullshitting just so you all know Vicious would never make a promes like that. It's not his style right bro*
Is it pick on Akane day or something I have tried to say hello to everyone that has said hi to me

Bat Kage- Hello How are you doing today........ just wonderingSmile

Morg- I have posted in other threads........ just not many because I am not that good with threads and all..... I am just learning, and I don't have a lot of time sometimes to be on the comp.
:p
Quote:Originally posted by Akane
Is it pick on Akane day or something I have tried to say hello to everyone that has said hi to me

Bat Kage- Hello How are you doing today........ just wonderingSmile

Sorry if it sounded like I was being mean or picky.

Anyways, my day hasn't been to bad. Just got up from eatting supper during which time my sister told my parents about a woman from her satan rituals (they claim to be christian, but I know the truth!) whose son threatened to beat me up a while back. When he did I informed him -that if he made a move towards me in a fashion I did not like I'd kill him, maim his body & have no remorse. This of course scared him & he tried to befriend me; I said no, & then he showed is mom some lyrics to a song I typed up on my diary & told her it was about me wanting to kill my parents.
This was something I would have went into the rants section to write about, but heck, thanks to you I had a chance to put it right here Smile.

And you day has been?

Quote:Originally posted by animeshop
so do you get the off side rule? I never quite got that...

oh and i like relationships that involve me, my needs and wants fulfilled -and if theres someone else in it - so be it, as long as he doesn't disturb me too much

I get the off side rule and I was going to explain it to you but Akane beat me to it. Anyway I still think it's a pointless rule although my bf says that before that rule existed the strongest teams completely annihilated the weaker ones.

Quote:Originally posted by -spike-
First of all, yes it is my job. I usually ref about two or three games a weekend. People cant score, well because soccer is harder then it looks. People dont give soccer player enough credit, soccer is a really tough sport.

-spike- I think you'd love being in Europe. Soccer is the king of sports here. People go crazy! You should have seen my country last month during the Euro 2004, I had never seen such a thing!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I have a lot of friends who are soccer players. They truely do not get the respect that they deserve. It is sad.

Seems like everyone is getting along alright. ^___^. That makes it so much more interesting. Oh yeah anyone going to Disneyland anytime soon Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain are closed Sad .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

My day was crappy becuz I was stuck in my shop all day........ it was not good and we don't have anything to do..... there is like thirty to 45 airmen just sitting around doing absolutely nothing...... it is soooooo boring... at least I am not cleaning toilets.... no offense to anyone who cleans toilets but that job has got to suck.....Anyways talk to you all laterSmile
Quote:Originally posted by Batik
Seems like everyone is getting along alright. ^___^. That makes it so much more interesting. Oh yeah anyone going to Disneyland anytime soon Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain are closed

Space Mountain is closed NOOOOO. What will we do. I can't go on the Small World ride again it will drive me insane. But it is great that we all seam to get along. It hepls having a common intrest.

Quote:Originally posted by Akane
Morg- I have posted in other threads........ just not many because I am not that good with threads and all..... I am just learning, and I don't have a lot of time sometimes to be on the comp.

I know you have I am just teasing. You are getting better. It's just until you get 50 posts I can't give you an avatar. I also know your busy. But man I wash you could at least be at a computer while sitting at work all day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 5,703 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx