My Girlfriend
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
So no real relationship story for you Morg.

No man that is what I was asking for. It didn't have to be a story of how loved worked out. Hell more often than not love fails 3 out of 5 times. But it makes us stronger and helps us in are next relationship. What your are doing with "that girl" shows your morals have a higher value than love. Some movies, books, and shows want us to believe that love has an escape clause to such things. And that is wrong. If you are married and love someone else get divorced and if there are children invloved you better think your decision twice. This is why i enjoyed and hated KOR.

Batil - Thanks for the push we will have to see...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I met my boyfriend at the end of high school. We both went to different high schools but we waited at the same bus stop to go home. The first time I saw him I literally thought he was the most handsome guy I had ever seen in my life. I drooled over him for 4 monthes at that bus stop! :p Then the high schools in our city had some awards ceremony and students from his school got a ride in our our banana bus. He sat right behind me, and it turns out a friend of mine knew the guy that was sitting next to him. So I asked my friend to talk to his friend to try to get a phone number. His friend gave it to her... I called him. We talked for about an hour and met the next day. We even took a picture on the first day we met Smile It was the best summer I ever had, and I cried like a baby when I had to leave for Notre Dame and go to college. We did the long distance thing while I was at school and now we've been living together for about 2 monthes Big Grin

It's really nice to hear everyone else's stories too...

And Vicious ~ It must be really hard to make a decision like that not to call her. But Morgo's right.. at least you have your morals straight. If her marriage does fall apart in the end, it won't be on your conscience. That's why you're much loved in this forum. Tough on the outside, soft in the inside.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Please. No need to rub in my one moment of weakness. Wink

Sorry about that Vicious, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Sad
I just hope things turn out for the best.
I really couldn't agree more with Morg and Nina182B, you do have high morals and your attitude towards that girl is the right one. You're not being a home wrecker and you're not letting her use you as an execuse to end her marriage.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I have always held firm to my morals. I don't have much else. Laws, justice, right, wrong... they all can be used in the wrong way if someone is brought up believing that way. I sometimes don't understand why i won't let some things go. Or as they say go with the flow. For instance. I believe that a person needs to date around be with a few people, before saying of this is the one... Blah Blah... Why some have asked and i thought my answer would prove my point, I say "Well when you have been around the block a few times, you know what is out there and then you don't get in a marriage or relationship then run into someone and wonder I what it is like to be with them". But people say well if you truly love someone then that won't happen. I follow that up with "Then why do people fall out of love." I debate I answer almost everything someone throws at me.

Nina - I am glad you have found someone special, I ope the best for you.

Andromeda18_ - We have talked enough that I have come to understand you care for your man very much. I wish you the best.

Vicious - Go out and get some booty for me. I am going to live thru you for a while... :eek:
well I got the candy today I had the gummi choco gummis and I am really impressed with them... also the Pokey was really good I am really saying that stuff was good.......... mmmmmmmmmmmm anyways thank you for the site to go to... I might have to get some of that later..... anyways goodbye
:p
Well, I'm a little late on this one...but, hello new person Akane...

ok, actually I'm still stuck on the part where I got called a friend, also that you'd want to introduce someone important to you to one such as I knowing how different I am (yeah, best way to put it).

And oh oh oh.... I've got a love story (ish thing), not really, plus I don't have time to write it, I have to get up for work tomarrow at 5:30 & it's about 11, but to summerize. Last month I actually asked a girl out on a date! What's the big surprize? That was the first time. She said yes, then said no, then said we could hang at her friends house, which didn't happen. Then a few days later I asked her out. She said she'd waited 2 years for me to get the b@lls to ask her, but refused to answer because she's having a hard time right now, & being swarmed by guys. So, fast forward through a bit of crying from both of us, & we decide she should answer in about 3 months once her life has settled down.

And for anyone who actually cares about details, well I remember all the way back till the first time I met her, which was probably 6 years ago & I really don't remember why I remember her from then seeing as how I didn't get to know her till 2 years ago, but I guess it's just my good/weird memory. Heck I have about 50-70 pages of my online diary written about her, so it's kinda hard to for get the past.

Conclusion: Batz R Happy & Batz Rammbles Much!
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Quote:ok, actually I'm still stuck on the part where I got called a friend, also that you'd want to introduce someone important to you to one such as I knowing how different I am

Batz - Ok first yea you are on the diffrent side but that is what makes having friends intersting. If they were all the same it would be boring as hell. As for your love having the guts to ask a girl out is hard. The fear of rejection has turned me the oppsite direction a few times in my life (a many few times) Don't get to down though keep tring soon or later you stop caring if they say no... not really it still hurts just not as much.

Akane - So you have tasted the goodness that is pocky. Welcome to an addiction. I go through cravings. I feel as if I must have them then I go through droughts were I don't want any junk food. Thanks for buying them. I can't wait for there arrival here.
Batz Kage- Great to see how things are going for you. I wish you luck ^______^.

Oh yeah, Morgorath is right. It is always mroe fun to have interesting friends than it is to have boring ones. It makes for some good entertainment. Wink.

Oooooo pocky. I just ate my last box this morning. I must restock the goods. If I don't I am not sure what I will do.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Andromeda18_ - We have talked enough that I have come to understand you care for your man very much. I wish you the best.

Yes, I do. :o But I've also come to understand that you feel the same way about Akane and I admire you for saying that you love her here in "front" of everybody. Most men would be ashamed to pour out their feelings like that.
I know what you mean. Most men would never even say it out loud. I had a friend that was so shy to tell his girlfriend how much he loved her that he wrote it down and gave it to her. Lol. He got over his fear later, and staretd running around shouting how much he loved her to the world.....well in his case, school. Lol. :p It was a funny sight indeed.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

I dont have a story, because, well ive never had a girlfriend. I decided the first day of highschool that I didnt want a girlfriend at all during highschool. And boy am I glad about that. Seeing how things went with my friends was enough for me. Plus I had some other reasons, but I dont really want to say beacause people would think im stupid or selfish.

Im going to college starting in september and I would like to have a girlfriend during college, but whatever happens, happens.
I know what you mean and If I knew your reasons I doubt I'd find you stupid or selfish. Highschool time is such a troublesome time with emotions and hormones running high! It seemed like I was suffering 24/7! Gladly that's not the case now. Although I think experimenting is a good thing you've kept yourself out of trouble and that was probably for the best.
Good luck in college. Wink
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-
Plus I had some other reasons, but I dont really want to say beacause people would think im stupid or selfish.

Selfish reasons? I'll give you selfish reasons!!! I'd rather spend money on myself than some girl who could just end up being a money hungry h....
You know what I say about that?! Girls should pay for their own expenses! What's up with men having to pay for everything?!! I always share everything with my boyfriend. If he feels like paying dinner all by himself I don't say no because he likes spoiling me once in a while but most of the times I pay for my things and he pays for his.
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-
Im going to college starting in september and I would like to have a girlfriend during college, but whatever happens, happens.

Experiment in college my friend. For when it is over all excsues go out the window. In college you have all the freedom and only half the responsablity. Get it all out so that when you find the one you will have background and others to compare her (your decision) with.

Batik & Andromeda - I wish your words were true. Saying I love you to Akane was hard. There is an intersting story. I will share..

See I had just PCS (Perment Change of Station) from Japan to Minot, ND. I moved on January 27th I met Akane the 16th of Febuary. I had just come back to the states after being overseas for 3 in half years. I wasn't ready for a relationship. So things between us went really slow in some areas. We were seeing each other for a little over a month before I said we were BF and GF. (I was given a push, because were picking up her mom and she needed to explain her relationship to me to her mom)

Anyways it wasn't until later when we were in the parking lot of a grocery store, that we were talking (while listing to My Immortal by Evanescence) that I said those words to her for the first time. Now I will let here tell you the story of how she said those words the first time. It was an accident...:confused:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 5,477 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx