My Girlfriend
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Selfish reasons? I'll give you selfish reasons!!! I'd rather spend money on myself than some girl who could just end up being a money hungry h....

HEHE, thats one of the reasons I had! I would rather spend money on games or anime than some stupid girl that I would never seen again after highschool. My mom thinks thats a stupid reason, but I dont care.

Plus, I was going to three diffrent schools, so I didnt really have time for a girlfriend. I spent my off time playing games and watching anime.

morgorath - I plan to, I will be living in an apartment near my school, so its all good!
You were in Japan for 3 and a half years?!!! I hate my life! Sad

Just kidding, but really that must have been awesome! Although I understand that it was probably hard for you to be away from your homeland for so long!

Spike, I foresee a life of fun! Wink
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
You were in Japan for 3 and a half years?!!! I hate my life! Sad

Just kidding, but really that must have been awesome! Although I understand that it was probably hard for you to be away from your homeland for so long!

Spike, I foresee a life of fun! Wink

Thanks, I cant wait for college. I will be studying animation at a private school. This school is so awsome, the biggest class has 24 people in it. And thats for the basic classes. Plus I will get my 4 year degree in 2 2/3 years because its a year-round school. I will most likely focus more on 2D animation because I like to draw more than make things on a computer.

I want to go to japan so bad! I will be going after I get out of college. One of my relitives will be living in japan and teaching english, im so jelious.
WEll since Morg put me on the spot I guess I will tell how it happened..... well I don't remember what I was doing but I was on the phone with morg and we awere talking about something and I was trying to do like a million things at once like I usually am and then I stopped at the shoppette and was asking if he needed something and he said no I think...........Anyways that doesn't matter all that matters is that he said goodbye and I also said goodbye.......but when I said goodbye the words.......I Lo came out and then I took a gasp of air and then said I will see you later at the bar........ and I didn't hide it very well...... it was totally an accident... and it was not supposed to come out at all..... I did not even have it in my mind to say it ..it just came out..... and it was really awkward....then a few days later we went to the bar together and we were with his mom and we went out on the dance floor together and then he whispered in my ear that he heard what I said on the phone and I was sooo embarassed I thought I played it off..... not very well I guess......:p Anyways that is what happened.... kinda a accident

morg your candy will be there soon with a few pics of me.....(smile)
Great story Akane. ^_______^. I think that something like that could easily be turned into the beginning of a romance novel. Heh heh. You two seem like the perfect couple. :p .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Quote:Originally posted by Batik
Great story Akane. ^_______^. I think that something like that could easily be turned into the beginning of a romance novel. Heh heh. You two seem like the perfect couple. :p .

You are so right Batik!
Akane, the fact that you said those words to Morg by accident, without thinking about it only makes them more meaningful. They came from the heart.

Quote:Originally posted by -spike-
Thanks, I cant wait for college. I will be studying animation at a private school. This school is so awsome, the biggest class has 24 people in it. And thats for the basic classes. Plus I will get my 4 year degree in 2 2/3 years because its a year-round school. I will most likely focus more on 2D animation because I like to draw more than make things on a computer.

I want to go to japan so bad! I will be going after I get out of college. One of my relitives will be living in japan and teaching english, im so jelious.

Studying animation sounds really awesome! I wouldn't mind doing something like that but I don't know how to draw properly, I have absolutely no talent.
You now, I can teach english, maybe I could go to Japan and teach english there for a living. I don't know if I need to speak Japanese, but my English teachers didn't speak Portuguese and still managed to work here.
I have to defend my fellow men by saying that those three little words all wemon seem to enjoy hearing will choke most men to death, just please don't hold it against us, as you will likely find out that given some time they will open up.

I should know, I'm quite different, & most people I let know about my life turn tail & run, heck I've even chanced off one friend I'd had since Kindergarden when I told him about my secrets. Conclusion: As they've all said before the fear of rejection will keep you from making many fatal jumps in your life, but will likely keep you from making even more better ones.
And as one can assume picking yourself back up from rejection can be kinda hard, & will probably lead to a lack of trust & willingness of commitment.
But as all things, time will heal.

Anyways, as for -spike-:
I can totally agree with ya man. On two parts: A) I've been girlfriendless all my life.
And: B) I find myself to be to selfish to feel that I could adiquitly (sp?) love someone, but I guess life happens. Also, if you think love is a thing you can plan out I'll feel sorry for you Tongue I know there are some people out there who have realtionships that don't just hit it off from the start (such as my situation), but you can't exactly control your emotions, or atleast not to a point, trust me I did a full report on the mental demons which control your soul when empowering yourself to control emotions others fear.

You know that's all either good advice, or I'm just plain weird. Whichthen again the above written doesn't make much sense to me anyways, not that anything else does either. Anyone wanna paraphrase me?

And while I'm rammbling, whatever happened to all the threads in the rant section that didn't belong there? They went on for quite a while, & now there's jsut no more topics like them.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
I have to defend my fellow men by saying that those three little words all wemon seem to enjoy hearing will choke most men to death, just please don't hold it against us, as you will likely find out that given some time they will open up.

I should know, I'm quite different, & most people I let know about my life turn tail & run, heck I've even chanced off one friend I'd had since Kindergarden when I told him about my secrets. Conclusion: As they've all said before the fear of rejection will keep you from making many fatal jumps in your life, but will likely keep you from making even more better ones.
And as one can assume picking yourself back up from rejection can be kinda hard, & will probably lead to a lack of trust & willingness of commitment.
But as all things, time will heal.

Anyways, as for -spike-:
I can totally agree with ya man. On two parts: A) I've been girlfriendless all my life.
And: B) I find myself to be to selfish to feel that I could adiquitly (sp?) love someone, but I guess life happens. Also, if you think love is a thing you can plan out I'll feel sorry for you Tongue I know there are some people out there who have realtionships that don't just hit it off from the start (such as my situation), but you can't exactly control your emotions, or atleast not to a point, trust me I did a full report on the mental demons which control your soul when empowering yourself to control emotions others fear.

You know that's all either good advice, or I'm just plain weird. Whichthen again the above written doesn't make much sense to me anyways, not that anything else does either. Anyone wanna paraphrase me?

And while I'm rammbling, whatever happened to all the threads in the rant section that didn't belong there? They went on for quite a while, & now there's jsut no more topics like them.

You are right, but I let whatever happens, happen. And I happen to be a gaming geek so not many girls talk to me. My friend and I went to Best Buy today and we started talking to a gill that worked ther and also happend to like games, and she was pretty hot. I should have asked for her number, but Im too stupid to think about those things at cratical times.
Quote:Originally posted by -spike- And I happen to be a gaming geek so not many girls talk to me. My friend and I went to Best Buy today and we started talking to a gill that worked ther and also happend to like games, and she was pretty hot. I should have asked for her number, but Im too stupid to think about those things at cratical times.

Let's try not to quote the entire post just the import part on which you are commenting please. As for the Best Buy part. Ok let me clue you in. Women will put up with a lot of are dumb ass likes. Most women could careless about Football and other sports. Even less women care about video games, but because the man they care for enjoys them they will try to enjoy them if only to show him that they care. It also helps for you to show you care about what she does. Akane likes to play Volleyball, Soccer, and she enjoys going out to meet people. When I can I go watch her play Volleyball, I can't watch her play Soccer due to where I am. But I ask her how practice is going. I also go out with her to party. In return she has started watching Anime. No she doesn?t enjoy all the shows, but she knows I do and she finds the ones she likes and watches them with me. We also play video games together. Sometimes she just wants to watch. But in games like RE she helps me. And in games like Skies of Arcadia I help her. And in FF:CC we play together.

Finding someone with a common interest is great, but just having someone can be even better.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Let's try not to quote the entire post just the import part on which you are commenting please.

Sorry about that.

But yeah I know that people do stuff like that all the time, I guess Im just a wishful thinker.
Hey man I am always a wishful thinker I always am hoping for the best. I never seam to get it but it is better than nothing. You will find the right girl it will be on over whealming calm that flows over. And what she likes or doesn't like won't matter.
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Let's try not to quote the entire post just the import part on which you are commenting please. As for the Best Buy part. Ok let me clue you in. Women will put up with a lot of are dumb ass likes. Most women could careless about Football and other sports. Even less women care about video games, but because the man they care for enjoys them they will try to enjoy them if only to show him that they care. It also helps for you to show you care about what she does. Akane likes to play Volleyball, Soccer, and she enjoys going out to meet people. When I can I go watch her play Volleyball, I can't watch her play Soccer due to where I am. But I ask her how practice is going. I also go out with her to party. In return she has started watching Anime. No she doesn?t enjoy all the shows, but she knows I do and she finds the ones she likes and watches them with me. We also play video games together. Sometimes she just wants to watch. But in games like RE she helps me. And in games like Skies of Arcadia I help her. And in FF:CC we play together.

Finding someone with a common interest is great, but just having someone can be even better.

Having someone that you love is bliss. Companionship is important in a relationship, it's necessary for it to work out. What Morg said is very true. In a relationship one gives and receives. That's why he shows interest in the things Akane likes and she does the same. You can't be selfish in a relationship.
When it comes to manga/anime and video games I like them because I do, not because my bf likes them, but when we started dating I didn't like soccer very much but because he loves it I now know the player's names, the championships results, etc, and I watch some games with him. In return he talks to me about fashion and science and other stuff I like.
so do you get the off side rule? I never quite got that...

oh and i like relationships that involve me, my needs and wants fulfilled -and if theres someone else in it - so be it, as long as he doesn't disturb me too much
to reply to the offside rule the offside rule is that when the defenders are defending the goal and and offsider gets behind them and the ball goes betweent the goalie and just an offsider that is offsides......because their has to be a defender to defend the goal other thatn the goalie......
Morg- did I tell you the last game we played the maintenance team kicked the OG's a**...we killed them 9 to 4...So I guess when maintenance does come together we play as team alright..... :p
Great to hear you guys are winning Akane. I now you have been practicing a lot. Soccer is like baseball to me anymore. I really enjoy being at the game or playing in one, but watching it on TV is kind of boring.

While we are on the topic of realationships... I am trying to find my nich in North Dakota. I recently heard of a store there that plays a lot of Magic, D&D, and are anime buffs. I hope to visit it and meet a few new friends when I get back. Trying to find that one guy friend to pal around with. Man do I miss Schultz...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 5,703 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx