Romance Anime............
for all you ppl who totally dissed love hina. u ppl are crazy, or u must have not read the manga. the anime is juss like half the manga. if u read the manga the entire thing is there, and u can actually be satisfied with the ending. it's truly a perfect ending. i do admit i was dissappointed with the anime ending, however none the less, love hina was good. if you are lookin for romance, ai yori aoshi, voices of a distant star, and ayashi no ceres, are like perfect examples. yes ai yori aoshi did somewhat get off track, but it's still good none the less. vandread, is like a really good romantic comedy even if it mixes mecha into it. fruits baskets is one of my favorite anime ever. it made me break down and cry on so many occasions. i loved it. full metal panic is also good, but if your more into romance than mecha, get full metal panic fumoffu, that's the second season. i'm lookin towards buyin his and her circumstances. it seems pretty good. also i can't believe none of you have mentioned the rurouni kenshin ovas. omg, what romance and pain there is in there. it's not called "romantic stories from the meiji era" for no reason. tenchi is not really about love. i gotta say i like the series, but it gets somewhat boring. well i am a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fan of romantic animes. even more so with shojo. yes i am a guy. i love shojo. doesn't mean i don't also love shonen. it's juss i love any anime. they are all good.
Quote:Originally posted by CrazyPimpJL
i love shojo. doesn't mean i don't also love shonen. it's juss i love any anime. they are all good.
I'll agree with that Big Grin! I'll try any anime. That's what makes it hard to order from here.. what to try? I've found a good mix to of genres to keep me entertained Big Grin.
one of my favorite romantic/comedy/drama is onegai teacher.
[Image: banner_1.gif]
love the name POOGAS!

brings visions or should i say olfactory sensations of AWESOMENESSWink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Yay, PooGas! (say that outloud and try not to laugh). Onegai Teacher is jawsome. Someone posted Oh My Goddess (manga). I love that manga, and since i have no money that and hellsing are the only manga i buy.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Did anyone here about a Fruits Basket Season 2 out yet? My friend Harukatenoh11 said that they are airing it japan right now. I guess they are continuing where they left off in the manga. I MUST SEE MORE FRUITS BASKET!!!!!!!!!
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
Quote:Originally posted by Ryoku Slayer
Did anyone here about a Fruits Basket Season 2 out yet? My friend Harukatenoh11 said that they are airing it japan right now. I guess they are continuing where they left off in the manga. I MUST SEE MORE FRUITS BASKET!!!!!!!!!

Nothing yet. There's now enough manga for there to be a second season now. There's 14 volumes total out in japan the 2 years ago adapted the 7 volumes that was out back then.
are u serious??? they're comin out with a second season to fruits baskets??? oh god i have to get that. i totally loved the first season. hopefully it'll come out in fx or w/e soon. please god let it be out soon.
dude it will take around 2 years or more for the second season to remotely come out as a FX release, not too mention if there are even making a second season
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Romancer - anime? Cidien 4 2,370 10-31-2005, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Ryujin