Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Romance Anime............
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Does anyone like romantic comedy animes. Even though I am a guy I really enjoy watching anime like Fushigi Yugi, Ceres, Ai Yori Aoshi (My favorite), and His or Her Circumstances. Some people find them boring and weird. I like it a lot. Does anyone else like this type of genre?
I like to watch all kinds of anime.. so yeah I watch some romance anime. The only one I've really seen is Love Hina.. Even as I guy I'd watch a shoujo.. haven't really seen them yet though.
Love Hina is one of the best! I love the Spring movie/ christmas movie. It is kinda funny because some how I like to watch shoujo more than shonen anime. I mean Shonen Anime is cool and everything but i like to watch more shoujo than shonen. :confused:
i enjoy a romantic comdey after watching some series stuff. I recently watched steel angel kuruni and i was pleased but i won't watch another one for a while. Consider berserk, it is amzing!
Steel Angel Kurumi is one of the best animes out there. However if i do watch any shonen anime, I'd probably pick Angelic Layer and Inuyasha because those two are my favorites. They have great plots and animations. Check it out! Also try to consider ex-driver, that is another good anime. ^_^
Quote:Originally posted by Ryoku Slayer
Love Hina is one of the best! I love the Spring movie/ christmas movie. It is kinda funny because some how I like to watch shoujo more than shonen anime. I mean Shonen Anime is cool and everything but i like to watch more shoujo than shonen. :confused:

I like how they actually continue the story.. where as other movies from series have nothing to do with the series..

You like shoujo's better? Of course they are quite a different style. Which would you recommend? (out of curiousity.. I have some ideas myself)
I would recommend Ai Yori Aoshi/ Enishi, His Or Her Circumstances, Ceres Celestial Legend, Fushigi Yugi, X, Memories off, Fruits Basket, TOO MANY TO LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw episode 0 and episode 1 of X today in Anime Club. That's a shoujo? It was very intriguing non-the less.
It is surprise isn't it? i was surprise myself. lol. What are some other titles that u would recommend.
Romance anime? Haven't seen alot... I have Steel Angel Kurumi (talked about above).. another along the lines of that is Mahoromatic. I loved Mahoromatic! I just got season 2 haven't opened it yet though...

What I liked about the little bit of what I saw of X was that it seemed very deep. I liked it, I'll have that in mind for the next time I order from here... which will be a while cause I still have a lot of unwatched anime.
Maison Ikkoku
Marmalade Boy
Hana Yori Dango
Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi
Romance is good and all (I own more than a few series myself) but I'd probably rather watch a space opera epic instead.
Onegai Teacher, onegai Twins, Love Hina, Kare Kano...
Touch
Kodomo no Omocha
Full moon wo sagashite
Full Metal Panic + Fumoffu
Whisper of the heart (Ghibli)
Sekai no Monsho
Kimagure Orange Road
You R under arrest
DNA^2 Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4