What are people playing?
Altho I loved FF:CC it was not what the FF puriest where waiting for. But I have come to respect that anything that has Final Fantasy and then a more words is not going to be a traditional RPG. But here comes is Tales of Symphonia. A saving grace in the realms of RPG's for GC owners. And it stil includes a multi player aspect. Having other friends control the charcters. Great my Girlfriend loves to play the games with me. This way I can help her to have fun playing them. Thank you Namco for bring the most traditonal RPG game back to the home of Nintendo
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
PS2 fans will also be able to play Tales of Symphonia (if you can understand Japanese, since it hasn't yet been announced for North American release), as well as the PS2-exclusive sequel, Tales of Rebirth (which, oddly enough, HAS been announced for NA release).
Weeey, and us Europeans get to bite the dust again. I just love it how companies always forget that Europeans like to play games as well. *sighs* I really should mod my PS2. I wonder if a GC can be modded as well.

And as to what I am playing, I finally decided I really should finish FFX-2 sometime. Tongue Bought the game when it came out in Europe and still haven't finished it. :o
"Cowards die many times before their deaths. The valiant never taste of death but once."
-- William Shakespeare