What are people playing?
Green Green sucks ass. It's only if you're a perv who likes watching hentai and series that lack total depth would you really enjoy it. Save your time and stay clear of that one.
Hey Robo... if you don't like a series that is cool, but refrain from calling people names (ie perv) it belittles them and makes what ever point you are presenting mute... plus do it enough and you will here from the powers that be...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Playing Super Smash Bros. Melee, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 2: Rogue Leader, Mario Kart: Double Dash... This morning I played Mario Kart 64... gameplay's much better on Double Dash, but I just wish they brought back some of the old levels (especially the battle arena's)!

Games I plan to beat before upcoming E3 games are released:
Paper Mario (N64)
Metroid Prime
Star Fox Adventures

(Of which, all I am restarting)
Been playing:

Comic Party (the hentai game)
Battle Goddess 2 (hentai game)
Koihime (the hentai game)
[Image: bl453.png]
Currently Playing ...

R-Type Final...still, this game is so good!

Silpheed...I just got this for 10 bux and holy crap I love htis game!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I'm currently playing Guilty Gear XX.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I need to be good with more than 3 people on GGXX:p
Hmmm....
Devil May Cry2, I've got to beat the 2nd disc on Hard to unlock the 4 character, or whatever, more of a clothing change, bt with a new demon look too, & then I'll also ahve the ______ Must Die Mode(s).

Ratchet & Clank, my data was deleted, & I had to start over, currently I'm between 1/4 & 1/2 done with it, & it's quite a great game.

Today *more like yestarday) I piocked up two games & got a free demo & discountSmile Big Grin Smile .

I got Bouncer & Evil Dead: A Fist Full of Boomstick.

Bouncer, I'm probably about 1/2 through, maybe only 3/8s; it's fun i guess, but slooooow paced action, plus I suck at it.

Evil Dead: AFFoB; er, you people may find tihs funny, but survival horror games scare the living H3ll out of me, I did quite well at RE3:BH till I got to the giant spiders *shutters*. But, anyways, I only loaded it up, got a few weapons then quite before even beating the first level. It's a nice game, but nothing to to impressive.

*Edit*
Forgot, I also have the Front Mission 4 demo & guide book. I've yet to play it, but I did look through the book; looks like they haven't changed game menus since the old SNES games, which rocked.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Started in on Van Helsing and it is pretty decent kind of plays like Devil May Cry... And Red Dead Revolver... loving that game...
Playing Castlevania LOI on PS2!!! IT ROX!!!!!!!

also Ring of Red...very good game!

XIII on PS2 as well...nice game but I get motion sickness fairly easy playing THIS FPS.Sad
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (GBA)
The Thing (Xbox)
Beyond Good And Evil (PS2)
Super Mario Sunshine (GCN)
Oh, and i'd have to agree with DARK OSAMU, R-type final does kick ass.
Just bought FF Chonicles and stated playing Chrono Trigger. I also beat WCIII and started playing Frozen Throne.
Just started Tenchu for the xbox and it is sweet
Well I'm still caught up in Ring of Red. I can't withstand the awesome powers of a good mech game. This weekend I hope to have Front Mission 4. Too bad the Gundam games suck, or I'd own them as well.Rolleyes