Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people playing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I thought (in the style of "watching") it would be interesting to see what games people are currently playing. It's along the same lines except more on going.

I am playing Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles with a friend once a week. I haven't played much besides that. I may play a little single player (I don't think it'll be as fun though Sad ).
warcraft 3 (DOTA), rise of nations and quake 3
Dynasty Warriors four.
call of duty and unreal tournament 2004 and rambow six 3 rogue spear
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, both with Schultz and by myself.
Mario Cart, Double Dash
Avalanche 1080
I've also been playing MarioKart: Double Dash (with friends). It's such a fun game. Multiplayer games on GCN are all I've been playing recently. I never really used to play multiplayer though. The Gamecube's been great for that.
I have been playing call of duty online(if anyone wants to play with me my user name is -ITF-LessthnFieth) and starwars KOTOR and suikoden III.
Three months later and I'm still playing SSX3.

I got the Lupin game last month when it came out and I don't even really feel like finishing it. What a waste of money. Of course I plan on holding on to it just because it's Lupin and my collection wouldn't be complete without it...

During lunch I also fire up MAME and play some classic arcade games regularly. Some of my faves are Mille Miglia, Moon Patrol, Tetris 2, Uo Poko, R-Type Leo, Camel Try, and a few other roms that I fire up from time to time... wish I had my joystick at work though...
KYA :/

its not that great but i havnt found anything els eto play until SH4 comes out.
Yeah, forgot about Chrono Trigger.
I've been playing it on and off for about...6 months.
old school loving- Counter_strike (NAA|OniUsagi is the latest SN of mine)
also ive been playing American McGee's Alice

New- Battlefield Vietnam, Battlefield 1942, warcraft3.
mario kart double dash
mario sunshine
manhunt
Tsukushite Agechau 4
Virgin Roster
Heart De Roomate
I just beat Dynasty Warriors 4 for my first time. It was really fun.

I think that I am going to play Twin Snakes one more time to unlock the last cinema set.
I busted out Guilty Gear XX again since I bought a new PS2. I also am finishing up Armored Core Silent Line since that was what I was doing when my PS2 broke. Stupid thing fritzed out on me on the LAST MISSION GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I play Metal Gear on the weekends. I only beat it twice so far but at least I got both the endings!Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8