What are people playing?
I'm playing Psi-Ops for Xbox. Great game. I'm trying to decide whether I should go through it on elite mode or just enter the cheats to get the extra skins I'm missing. Also, I'm trying to finish my walkthrough that I'm doing for GameFAQs on Psi-Ops. I'm about halfway finished...

Has anybody here played The Suffering? I've been thinking about buying this game if I can find it for a cheap price, and was wondering if it was really as good as the reviews say.

Quote:Too bad the Gundam games suck, or I'd own them as well.Rolleyes

I hear ya. If you want a good mech series for PS2 I would check out both Zone of the Enders (especially 2nd Runner) if you haven't already.
I've been playing MAME roms. Mainly Puzzle Fighter.Wink
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
PS2: Choujikuu Yousai Macross, Naruto: Narutimate Hero, Armored Core NEXUS, Spider-Man 2, Front Mission 4.
PS2: Champions of Norrath, Culdcept, Disgaea, La Pucelle...

I think I'm at about the 200 hour mark with each of CoN, Culdcept, and Disgaea...

...and I'm so not addicted, I can stop anytime!
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams for Xbox - nice!

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance - (Xbox) I'm pretty dissapointed with the slowdown plagueing this version...especially on the outside of the tanker.
I'm currently playing:
- Front Mission 4 (PS2)
- Megaman Anniversary Collection (PS2)

Berserker - get the PS2 version of MGS2: Substance. No slowdowns.
Quote:Originally posted by Robojack
Berserker - get the PS2 version of MGS2: Substance. No slowdowns.

Yeah, I know. I have both of them. I just got a deal on the Xbox version so I thought I'd try it out. Thanks though. Smile
Quote:Megaman Anniversary Collection

I am upset with that. Could they update the graphics a little no, they could say it would take time, but I would say they are wrong because the genisis had a megaman 3 pack the first 3 megaman's and those graphics were updated...

I am currently playing Vice City again (xbox) and Zero mission (GBA) for the 3rd time
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Currently playing Ultima Online and Gameboy Fire Emblem... way too much time on my hands.
Been Playing Diablo 2 LOD like crazy! I have a level 15 Necromancer and I'm still at Tristram!!!!! I have 1 Skeleton and 2 Skel Mages with level 12 Skel Mastery!!! I'm oging to Beat the CRAP out of Andariel when I get to her!!!!

I'm such a nerd...Rolleyes
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by Robojack
I'm currently playing:
- Megaman Anniversary Collection (PS2)

Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
I am upset with that. Could they update the graphics a little no, they could say it would take time, but I would say they are wrong because the genisis had a megaman 3 pack the first 3 megaman's and those graphics were updated...

What!? That's out already? There's already opinions on it? Where the hell have I been?

I actually haven't played video games for a good month, now. Damn. I completely forgot about games since I've been using most of my money to replace my HK's with R1's. Oh, well.
You can not fight it... video games beackon... give in to your diseires
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath

I am also upset with this game, but not because of the graphics. If they had updated the graphics it would have been nice, but the game would probably be 49.99 instead of 29.99. What gets me is the inconsistencies between the GC and PS2 releases. PS2 has the remixed music and GC has the developer interviews, I want both damn it! I'll probably get the PS2 and just rent the GC and tape the interviews off it *evil laugh*. Big Grin

Oh and as to what I'm playing right now it's Lufia II, which I'm clamoring to finish before the 13th! Tales of Symphonia! A game every anime fan must buy <_< >_>
?»?æ?©?ºF
?Î?©?Ì?D
Quote:Originally posted by Owozifa
What gets me is the inconsistencies between the GC and PS2 releases. PS2 has the remixed music and GC has the developer interviews, I want both damn it! I'll probably get the PS2 and just rent the GC and tape the interviews off it *evil laugh*. Big Grin

The GC version also has an awkward control setup. 'A' is for the mega buster, 'B' is jump. I still kind of got used to this control setup, but charging the mega buster is not to fun in Mega Man's 4-8. Funny how it could have been remedied with the inclusion of a controller setup option...Rolleyes

Too bad they didn't include the Sega Saturn version of Mega Man 8 instead of the PSX version. From what I understand, it had extras that were not in the PSX version. Oh well, at least the price is good. I can't wait for Street Fighter Anniversary Collection. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Owozifa
Tales of Symphonia! A game every anime fan must buy <_< >_>
:eek: That's almost out. Man I feel out of the loop Sad. I want to play it. It recieved very decent scores from EGM (it got a silver medal). I might have to wait on this one too.