A Bittersweet Update
elcoholic Wrote:Lay of him will ya Batz? He didn't say anything in this thread that has something to do with you. Are you jealous that he's grabbing some of 'your' attention or something? You repeatedly stating that you don't like him kinda started out of the blue as in no preceding incedent. You don't like him, fine but take it to the ff or shut up about it but stop ruining threads with your declarations of hate (even if they are 18 months old).

Well, this thread was old as hell, so it was done anyway. But it did just seem out of the blue...
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Cidien Wrote:While I disagree i'm a dumbass I can be a hothead at times. Especially when i'm irritated. :p
Meh, everyone is a dumbass at times :p , and being a hothead isn't necessarily a bad thing....
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Blight Wrote:I feel a FW is about to insue...

****Strong Bad 2000 now busts out the stick and bag of marshmallows that was originally intended for another thread (that apparently got deleted) where flaming was suppose to occur.****

Mmmm....delicious! Big Grin

(Translation: I like FW's where I can just sit back and watch the temperature rise. I think I'll take 'sweet' out of the title of my post)

On a more serious note, I'm curious to know how this got resurrected. Did YamiFan actually try to search for something???

Cidien Wrote:Holy crap. Make a new thread or post in a more current one... I don't think half the people posting here are even active members anymore.

For some reason, I feel the need to answer the following:

If a tree falls in the forest and there is nobody around,
does it make a sound?
Yes.

If humans are erased from the universe does it go with us? Course not. =P