A Bittersweet Update
Heh......I was trying to share my experiences. I too had been lucky but once in awhile, I run out of luck and get the absolute sukiest anime of all time....Big Grin
Grab a lotto ticket before it does. Big Grin
HMMMM absolute Sukiest anime...

well i doubt youre lucks gonna run out with slayers
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
My luck hasn't run out yet! I loved Mahoromatic and Steel Angel Kurumi! Now I'm saving up for Mahoromatic Season 2, Vampire Hunter D Movies, and Hellsing. But then again, I change my mind a lot. :p
^.^
(Just thought I'd add in my reply even if it is an old thread)--- I totally agree with Shinn Asuka [(Go for it. Just know that the second and third seasons of Slayers are a lot better than the first, so if the first season of Slayers seems to be a turn off, keep watching anyhow.)] But when Japschin remarked that he didn't like it, was it because he downloaded the subbed version? I cannot remark on the subbed but the english dubbed was so good that it seemed it was the original voices.

As for Tenchi, it is pretty good and not that bad at the same time. I mean, how can a young man/boy be annoyed when women are surrounding him. (Then again, that is typical anime)---(But then again, Tenchi females are pretty annoying. Try watching 'Yumeria' instead

As for Gundam Wing, it is aimed at a younger audience.
[Image: mypic3.gif]
<death ain't so scary>
Holy crap. Make a new thread or post in a more current one... I don't think half the people posting here are even active members anymore.
Cidien Wrote:I don't think half the people posting here are even active members anymore.
I beg you to join them; Go MIA..
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:I beg you to join them; Go MIA..

I feel a FW is about to insue...
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
I have to agree with Cidien on this one. What the hell is with people bringing up ancient threads as of late?
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:I have to agree with Cidien on this one. What the hell is with people bringing up ancient threads as of late?
I'll state for the record, in this case I agree with you, but I still don't like Cidien; I think it's mutual & hence that there'll be no war..
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:I'll state for the record, in this case I agree with you, but I still don't like Cidien; I think it's mutual & hence that there'll be no war..

I never had much of a problem with you before, but you've been kind of a dick lately. Whatever.
I think that he's a dumbass and a hothead, but I have nothing against Cidien *shrug*.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
You called someone a dumbass and you have nothing against that person? Logic failed somewhere. *nodding* You are simply brilliant Rolleyes
While I disagree i'm a dumbass I can be a hothead at times. Especially when i'm irritated. :p
Lay of him will ya Batz? He didn't say anything in this thread that has something to do with you. Are you jealous that he's grabbing some of 'your' attention or something? You repeatedly stating that you don't like him kinda started out of the blue as in no preceding incedent. You don't like him, fine but take it to the ff or shut up about it but stop ruining threads with your declarations of hate (even if they are 18 months old).