FX Limited Box Question
I have the Tenchi set and it does come with slip cases but I wouldn't be quick to call your sets FX bootlegs just becasue the don't come with one. Maybe they forgot to put them on or something? If another company was going to go the whole way and bootleg an FX title WITH limited edition box they would of put slip cases on...
Well in a nutshell you know something is really foul when people are making fake imitations of HKs and tring to pawn them off as real HKs
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Mantis421 Wrote:tring to pawn them off as real HKs

How is it not an HK? It's an Asian bootleg. All companies rip each other.
but claiming directly or indirectly that you are another HK company is what I am saying not claiming to be something like Sunrise or Bandai
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Does it matter what someone calls themselves?
Even if Flora does come back but starts releasing crap titles will we all jump up and down and start buying them?
What we're really here for is to get the best quality we can for the lowest prices. If someone other than Flora comes out with some fine new titles and calls themselves FX does it make any difference?
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Sorry just feel like being a jerk..

Oo it does matter i don't have the FX symbol next to my XXX number of other FX titles.. So they won't look as good all together.!!!
What's up??

Do you still have extra fx slipcases lying around?? I need a total of three...one for Berserk, Trigun and Hellsing.

thanks...

KH