A Bittersweet Update
As some of you know, I bought an item on eBay and was fighting to get my refund. Well, I have news! ^.^

Good News: I got my refund! PayPal investigated it and gave me a full refund!

Bad News: The credit card I use to buy stuff online was used to buy $19,000 worth of stuff so we had to cancel it. The refund is being paid to that card. Mum must get home and call the company in time to get my refund!!!

*looks suspiciously at everyone I've bought from recently online*
^.^
good for you!

discountanimedvd stroked me cause paypal froze and i payed them twice by accident, and they accepted both payments the twats! now they owe me $37 and i aint goin down without a fight!!!

hardy anime related though...
see you space cowboy...
Yeah...just so I don't get busted for accidentally going offtopic in my happiness, what do you guys think of the Slayers? My birthday is coming up and I'm thinking of getting Tenchi, Slayers, and Gundam Wing.
^.^
Pretty good choices there

I personally don't really LOVE Slayers but most ppl like it.

Hehe...u sure you aren't the one going around buying things and charging the credit card for $19k? :p Big Grin

Ok...got to run back and do my Calculus hw due tonight and have a Calculus exam tonight and Physics exam tomorrow...Hell...think gonna flunk those 2. Sad

MY ANIME COLLECTION
Heh, those are pretty much the three series that I never got. Good job.
<a href="http://elotroladodelburro.tripod.com">Website</a>
Quote:Originally posted by Legato
Yeah...just so I don't get busted for accidentally going offtopic in my happiness, what do you guys think of the Slayers? My birthday is coming up and I'm thinking of getting Tenchi, Slayers, and Gundam Wing.

Go for it. Just know that the second and third seasons of Slayers are a lot better than the first, so if the first season of Slayers seems to be a turn off, keep watching anyhow.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Oh man....I downloaded the 2nd season of Slayers....let's just say that I stopped downloading from ep 6 onwards.....

I fail to see why it is a popular series even though they are many people who like it.
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
I fail to see why it is a popular series even though they are many people who like it.

I think everyone has a series like that. I actually know a lot of people who couldn't get into Slayers, so it's not just you.

It doesn't help that the first few episodes of NEXT are fillers, either. They don't get into the good stuff until they introduce Gaav. ~_~
Quote:Originally posted by Suzakuseikun
I think everyone has a series like that. I actually know a lot of people who couldn't get into Slayers, so it's not just you.

It doesn't help that the first few episodes of NEXT are fillers, either. They don't get into the good stuff until they introduce Gaav. ~_~

Shhhhh. Its a Secret! sorry i just couldn't resist.. I for one won't know other for what they like and i don't.. I personally like Slayers because it kept me laughing most of the way through it.. but i have a easy sense of humor.. Plus i like that type of genre with magic and such.. but to each there own..
What on earth were they buying to ring up 19k of stuff? V_V

I've had fake transactions on my cards before as well but luckily the card company caught them for me.
I enjoyed Slayers as well. But then again I like stuff that has a nice mix of comedy and action in it.
Quote:Originally posted by CrayonShinChan
What on earth were they buying to ring up 19k of stuff? V_V

my thoughts exactly! the APR must be v good for someone to use it for that much, damn that alotta $$$
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
It was from a sport store too...a 4-wheeler maybe? I dunno. I really need to see some Slayers episodes. I've seen Tenchi and Gundam Wing but not Slayers...I buy most of my anime like that. I just read reviews, and hope it's good. So far I've been lucky ^_^
^.^
Your luck may run out...
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
Your luck may run out...

That's... kinda rude. o.O