Poll: Who are you?!?!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Male, Age: 14-18
25.77%
25 25.77%
Male, Age: 19-25
41.24%
40 41.24%
Male, Age: 26-35
11.34%
11 11.34%
Male, Age: 36 and up
2.06%
2 2.06%
Female, Age: 14-18
8.25%
8 8.25%
Female, Age: 19-25
10.31%
10 10.31%
Female, Age: 26-35
1.03%
1 1.03%
Female, Age: 36 and up
0%
0 0%
Total 97 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who are you?!?!
Another 1981er, We roosters are dominating the boards!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Geez, guyz are simply takin over this place! :p Where are all the gurls? c'mon, don't be bashful! Wink Chit chat kitty cat... Meoooooow
Actually what I was saying was 22 year olds are dominating the boards. 1981 is the year of the rooster on the chinese zodiac. It's an inside joke between us oldtimers here. So boy or girl...if you were born in 81 you are a rooster.
I don't think it's an inside joke... I got it and I'm a rabbit. Zodiac stuff, the best part of the place mat at Chinese food restaurants.
old timers? Rolleyes thatz sure nice to say! ur not that old! admit it though, there ain't many chicks on the voting booth! LOTZ more guyz than gurls... along with roosters! :p
Well, old timers as in, those of us who've been at this site for a long time. I gotta stop using metaphors and yoof-E-mizms
Oh, so that's why it's an inside joke... because it was discussed here before I came. For an inside joke it's semi-permeable.
Okie dokie, ya old fart! :p By the way, i have nooooo clue wut Zodiac I am... n i agree with SirChico, the best parts of Chinese restraunts are the place mats!!! Big Grin

PS. 'yoof-E-mizms' :confused: am i just too stupid that I can't sound it out? Wink u bet
Hugz N Kissez
Smile Ali Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Lil Ole Me 97
By the way, i have nooooo clue wut Zodiac I am... n i agree with SirChico, the best parts of Chinese restraunts are the place mats!!! Big Grin

You're a Dragon.
Big Grin A dragon eh? Awesome, thanks! Oh... hmmm, i'm curious.. have any of you watched Fruits Baskets? Itz the best anime show i've ever seen! N itz got the Zodiac... though, i dont' know whoz the dragon on it... Sad BUMMER!
Hugz N Kissez
Smile Ali Smile
A Euphemism (yoof eh mizm) is another phrase or word for something else. Take this for example.

"Give em the axe" is a euphemism for "kill him"
Greenbacks is a euphemism for dollar bills
Booty is a pirate euphemism for treasure

and so on.....
Quote:Originally posted by Lil Ole Me 97
Big Grin A dragon eh? Awesome, thanks! Oh... hmmm, i'm curious.. have any of you watched Fruits Baskets? Itz the best anime show i've ever seen! N itz got the Zodiac... though, i dont' know whoz the dragon on it... Sad BUMMER!

I haven't seen Fruits Basket, but I know the guy who is a dragon doesn't really turn in to a "dragon". He turns into a seahorse type thing because in Japanese that's what a dragon is in reference to.
Ah, Dark Osamu, educating the masses.

And trust me, there are females in the forum, but the guy to girl ratio is really bad. I guess maybe female Anime-fans tend not to be internet users also.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Quote:A Euphemism (yoof eh mizm) is another phrase or word for something else. Take this for example...

:confused: Um, buddy... thanks for tryin to educate me, but i think i'll stick to ignorant! :p by the way, u should be a teacher!

SirChico: Ur kiddin me, the seahorse is supposed to be the dragon?!? NO WAY!!! i never knew that, n you wouldn't believe how many times I've watched the show! Sad dude, i guess u learn somethin every day... :p
Hugz N Kissez
Smile Ali Smile
AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (it's hard to pull off the Fonz through text) I do what I can Ka-Talliya.
Wink