Poll: Who are you?!?!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Male, Age: 14-18
25.77%
25 25.77%
Male, Age: 19-25
41.24%
40 41.24%
Male, Age: 26-35
11.34%
11 11.34%
Male, Age: 36 and up
2.06%
2 2.06%
Female, Age: 14-18
8.25%
8 8.25%
Female, Age: 19-25
10.31%
10 10.31%
Female, Age: 26-35
1.03%
1 1.03%
Female, Age: 36 and up
0%
0 0%
Total 97 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who are you?!?!
:p this is quite a popular thread! bout five of the people 'online' were viewing it... i absolutely love how you can spy on whoever happens to be on... Big Grin *falls off chair laughing* I shall get you my pretty! wahahaha... :p
Hugz N Kissez
Smile Ali Smile
I usually don't hang around general babble, but tonight it's entertaining because of the on-going conversations.Wink
...and the swirling colors.Wink
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Long time no post. Oh yeah, lots of females on this forum. ^_^

Oh, let me count the ones...1...2...err...2...
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
I think there are actually 4 or 5 females but I have no way of backing that up.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
I think there are more, but they havn't been on for awhile, eg. Lonely Monkey and Meowchi....
Yeah, and there was Melfina too...
i read all the posts so i am 17 i will be 18 may 7 and a female i am a huge fan of anime i like to talk about anime and i am not gothic at alllll i own fruits basket and love the series and am sorry some of you have had bad experiences with women and not sure what year of the zodiac i was born in and the placemats at chinese resturants are like the best and i use the internet almost every day and no 3 guys that like anime and no about 8 or 9 girls that like anime and three of the girls aren't goth but all the rest of the girls are well i think thats all i am a bit late in the disgussion though ehe but o well kristym22
But apparently you either love run-on sentences or hate punctuation. :p

Are any of those 3 girls hot? They're only 9 years younger than me. :o
Spelling, punctuation, grammer...ah, oh well.

It's only 9 years, Vicious...That's not bad at all. My dad and my step-mom are 11 years apart! She's only 9 years older than I am! :eek:

~Edit~
Yeah! Female count is up to 6!!!
6 !?!?!?! That's like a million or something!!!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I bet there's more than six.. they just haven't voted yet Sad.

kristym22: Your Zodiac is the Year of the Tiger. (If you wanted to know)

Also, if anyone was wondering... I know all girls who like anime aren't gothic, just the girls I know in person (as in not on the computer) all seem to be. I am sorry if I offended anyone Big Grin.
Wow the tiger how cute.Thanks I really did want to know and sorry those three girls are 15 and 16 years old.Also you did not affend me at all thank you so much but really you did not at all.Thank you all for responding to this thread.I was A little late but anyways thanks.Sorry about the ongoing sentences and many errors. I hope this is A little better.Well hope you all have A very lovely Sabbeth day and A very Happy Easter.Thank you all again.Hope that we can talk Anime some more too!!!!!!!
kristym22

I'm so excited to be turning 18" May 7, 2004 Heheheh. Smile Big Grin
I'm not gothic either. Sad
I'm just your all American Girl next door!Wink
Can you tell me how you all got those cute pictures under your name.I really like then all.....Thanks....Kristym22
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.