Poll: Who are you?!?!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Male, Age: 14-18
25.77%
25 25.77%
Male, Age: 19-25
41.24%
40 41.24%
Male, Age: 26-35
11.34%
11 11.34%
Male, Age: 36 and up
2.06%
2 2.06%
Female, Age: 14-18
8.25%
8 8.25%
Female, Age: 19-25
10.31%
10 10.31%
Female, Age: 26-35
1.03%
1 1.03%
Female, Age: 36 and up
0%
0 0%
Total 97 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who are you?!?!
Yoink...
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Rav, no way was I reading that entire damn thing. and trust me, you don't have anything on me when it comes to revenge.

Secondly, you can say you're laying low all you want, you've still given in. You were never convicted of shit!!! So I don't know why you care what anyone thinks. Let it spread. It can only spread so far.

On a tangent, imagine what Kobe must feel like. You're broke and had nothin to lose except your rep, but with Kobe, he's lost millions and millions all because some bitch decided to lie and accuse him of rape. It's so whack how easy it is for a guy to get accused of rape and mess all his shit up.

By the way, have you never asked this girls friends why she never pressed charges? I would have gone up to her and been like 'i'm begging you to press charges'. You know the bitch has absolutely no evidence. I don't know why you didn't just call her on her bluff then. That would have been the easiest thing to do.
Yoink...
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
Cunning wins over brute stuborness in my opinion

read the whole thing then reply. or dont reply at all

I like stubborness. By the way, you can be stubborn and cunning at the same time.

look, you're the one who decided to tell us your life story on here. i was just trying to help you out. If it makes you feel better to hide in your room and secretly think of a plan that you might carry out 10 years down the road, then that's good for you I guess. But, I am not going to go back and read that long ass post of yours. So I guess I won't reply at all anymore.

sheesh. the grief I get for trying to be helpful.
lol Big Grin

i like the way you twist things around and make out like i live in my room quivering and thinking of insane plotsWink

PS thats not my life story at all. and i was just explaining to Zaggato bout the bitch stuff he posted at first but i guess i got carried away.

but let this be a warning to all those out there what some women are capable off.

YAY ANIMERolleyes
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by rav96

If you mess with me i will BURN you a thousand times over till your ashes are a memory.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

That's a phrase for the books! Smile
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
YoinkWink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Heh...even though I'm a girl, I kind of think like Vicious. No way am I going to move away from the other party. I just ignore his existence while he tries to annoy me. He doesn't like it, he moves. I don't go around telling stories behind my exs' backs. I say whatever I have to say in the person's face, not behind. I'll just share sth and I guess some of you will think what a bitch I am.:p

I had an ex, who actually was a total ass. Hehe.......thought that females existed only to serve him. He borrowed tons of money from me, (I lent him only in front of witnesses or I made him sign an IOU everytime :p ), I dumped him after he yelled," You don't behave like a female at all. You don't listen to me. You don't behave in the way I want you to behave!" He gave me a push which almost flipped me over. All these happened when he lost in the game of Monopoly to me and he had to declare bankruptcy. He had wanted me to give him credit and let him owe me. Hell no man! Where did that rule come from? He just didn't like losing in anything, school, work, game, especially to me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH Big Grin stupid eh?

I gave him a time frame to return me the money. He was good for the first 2 installments but the last installment of $2k, he was late late late. Out of pity, I gave him another 3 mths. Still he did not return the $ and changed his cell #. Just too bad for him that all his close guy friends liked me enough to give me his new cell #, house # and new address. I just asked once, if they didn't want to give it to me, I didn't really care. Doesn't it show how much they like him? Hahahahahahahahah Big Grin

Found the jerk and he said he had no $. BUT his friends had told me that he had just bought a $5k watch, brought girls to expensive restaurants and out partying every night. I told him, " Say whatever you want. I KNOW YOU. One more mth, that's it." Jerk threatened me, threatened to harm my parents etc. Following the bitch instinct, I had tape-recorded down the whole conversation. I went straight to file a police report on the threats. Well, that frightened him enuff to return me the money within 2 weeks.

After that, he was the one who went around bitching about me. I didn't bother explaining anything at all coz, say whatever he wants, I didn't do whatever he said, I don't care. Ppl who know me, his friends, my friends, they know who's the bad guy. Strangely enuff, even those ppl who aren't close to me or him tend to side with me. The last time I saw him, he gave me the finger and called me bitch or sth. I just smiled and totally enjoyed the pissed look on his face. Smile His friends came to me and said, "That's our girl! We didn't even invite him to come to the party and he party crashed himself!"

So rav, don't let what others do bother you. Just be yourself. You learn from those experiences. Heh...you'll reach the state of Nirvana once you've experienced enuff. Big Grin :p
Hahaha. I like the tape recorder thing. It sounds like something I'd come up with. You should have taken his ass on Judge Judy. That would have been hilarious. :p
HAhahahaha should have done that and sue for pain and suffering. Hehehehe what's the possibility of me winning and claiming extra cash???!!!!

My friends and his friends were like "WHAT!??! You did that??!!!! Hell yeah, we support you all the way!!!" Big Grin :p Come to think of it, I was having so much fun!!! KAkakakakkaka
Damn getting caught up in some strange shit. I find it really intersting how some of us (that includes me) get involed with some really scary people out there. I'll tell my story later it's 2 am and time for bed...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Been away for a while but I will go ahead and post it anyway, I just turned 26 on March 14th!!!! I know some messed up people too.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
I guess I'm still the "old man" of the forum at a spritely 33 (34 in June) years of age.

Hey Zagotto,

I'm still the oldest around here as far as I know. I'll be 49 in June!

Max...Big Grin
maxwelledison....

If a man speaks in the forest, and there is no woman to hear him, is he still wrong?
So nice to know there are older people who like anime.

I'm 22, born Dec. 9, 1981
Female, 15... the only one in that age group so far! wuzzup with that? :confused: I'm new here also, lucky me! I'm just checkin out stuff so far... :p