Miyazaki Fans?
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
It got delayed, new tentative release date is now early 2005, sucks bigtime.

http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0...60-9299261

Amazon is saying Jan 31st. Bloody hell.
[Image: tt.jpg]
First off I am a huge fan of miyazaki.

Quote:I've been a Miyazaki fan since I saw Warriors of the Wind (Nausicca) back in 1984

If you have only seen "warriors of the wind" then you have not seen naussica because warriors of the wind is a heavly edited version of nausicca. I suggest that everyone buy naussica and watch it. it is one of my favorite movies and "warriors of the wind" just dosnt do it justice

I have seen most of ghibli movies except pom poko, and i loved them all but i diddnt really care for "the cat returns" I mean it was a good movie and all, but upon watching it the second and third time i noticed that it just wasnt up to par with all the other studio ghibli films i owned, dose anyone else feel this way?
Quote:Amazon is saying Jan 31st. Bloody hell.

And to add insult to injury, it's after the Holiday season, meaning that not many people will buy it.

Even with the original August release, fans could at least keep the titles in mind when making their holiday gift lists. But with the new date being the end of January, it's a completely different story.
Quote:Originally posted by garritynet
First off I am a huge fan of miyazaki.

If you have only seen "warriors of the wind" then you have not seen naussica because warriors of the wind is a heavly edited version of nausicca. I suggest that everyone buy naussica and watch it. it is one of my favorite

Yeah yeah, but back in 1985 who the hell could get me a copy of Naussica in the states. I wasn't until 1989 that I finally got to see Naussica and got to read the manga and damn it was awesome!!!!
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!