Someday's Dreamers = just OK?
I just watched Someday's Dreamers, and it seemed rather bland. It was a nice story, but i didn't really get much feeling from it, and it was fairly predictable. Anyone else agree?

(Quality FX product though...)
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Yeah, it was pretty nice to watch. I thought it was really relaxing. It's a nice starter series for young girls. I classify it as a cute story with some tear jerking. But I really go for great plot/action type of anime. I like the concept of magic training and having a big brother figure control magic use for "good purposes."
Someday's Dreamers was a very nice and peaceful show. However it re mided me a lot of Harry Potter for some reason. It is kind of alike in some way IMO. Overall GREAT SHOW! I loved the ending song.
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
I think peaceful is the perfect word to describe Someday's Dreamers. It's not an awesome, fabulous anime like Last Exile but it's still very good. I think it's the same type of anime as Haibane Renmei. The stories are very different but both are about people and about the way they relate to each other, and their problems and dreams.
I wouldn't say it's like Harry Potter (except for the whole magic thing), at least not like the latest books which are darker and more action packed.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]