Stock update
Received a bunch of sets today, alot of which are highly requested titles, so get yourself your copy fast, before I run out!

Also don't forget about our PRE-ORDER of Great Teacher Onizuma and Slayers Complete Collection that's going on, please order these 2 items separate from items that are in stock. GTO has been delayed once again while Slayers should be arriving (and shipping to all the people that preordered) on monday, that is if everything is going to be smooth, GTO should be in little bit after that. I will post more info about the Pre-Order items once its received.
  • Shamanic Princess
  • Gunsmith Cats: Bulletproof
  • Sailor Moon Stars
  • Ronin Warriors Part 1
  • Ronin Warriors Part 2
  • Project Ako Complete Collection
  • X TV Complete Collection
  • Adventures of Mini Goddess
  • Gokudo Perfect Collection
  • Ayashi No Ceres Perfect Collection
  • Nadesico Perfect Collection
  • Vandread Season One Perfect Collection
  • Betterman Perfect Collection
  • Geobreeders Complete Collection
  • Rurouni Kenshin Perfect Collection MAC

Please note that FedEx Ground has been giving me headaches and that I will be shipping things another method for big orders, (its Express Post method thats faster than FedEx Ground)
shipped on monday 29th (the day this was posted) or next monday? so when can i expect my GTO? sorry to bother but im just really excited!!!
see you space cowboy...
following monday, not this monday, thought I think i will get the Slayers even earlier (this friday) GTO next week if all goes well.
sweet and thanks!
see you space cowboy...
When you say "xpress post usa,aka Priority mail" do you mean u.s.p.s. priority mail ?
how many episodes are in this version of Shaman king and do you know if the subs are good?

Most sets start off good in this series then degrade.

Also, have you tried Express Mail via USPS, they do great and even here in Hawaii it gets to me by one to two days.

hope to hear from you, i'd like to order if its what i'm looking for.

thanks
no idea about Shaman King sorry

Xpress post USA is an express mail service with canada post that gets picked up by Priority Mail on USA side.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stock update! JunkieJoe 3 3,105 12-21-2005, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Zagatto
  Stock update JunkieJoe 6 4,241 02-27-2003, 06:36 PM
Last Post: JunkieJoe