Stock update!
More goodies added to the STORE page, mostly restocked other titles, got most of the box sets back in stock, Inu Yasha Part 1-3, Naruto 1-3, Fushigi Yuugi.. also added a new release, Howe's Moving Castle.

Enjoy.
Is the Howl's Moving Castle a rip of the Japanese DVD release, which supposedly also has an English sub option?
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
Hey JJ anyword if ezdvd is planning om releasing genso maden saiyuki that was made by FX, it wasnt out for that long before FX got busted, I really want to get that
There's no point introducing myself to the death.

My R1 Collection
My HK Collection
I just checked my copy of Howl's Moving Castle and can confirm that it is a rip of the Japanese release complete with English audio track in 5.1 stereo.

It's niiice... Look for a review in the next day or two after I have a chance to watch the whole thing (probably a few times).

edit... upon double checking I've noticed that it also includes the French audio track as well. This is good news for all of our francophone customers.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stock update JunkieJoe 6 5,231 10-01-2003, 04:23 AM
Last Post: JunkieJoe
  Stock update JunkieJoe 6 4,274 02-27-2003, 06:36 PM
Last Post: JunkieJoe