Stock update
If you have items you want to request to be added to store please post it in the suggestion forum,
  • Dragon Ball Z TV Part 1 (inside graphics packaging)
  • Trigun (inside graphics packaging)
  • Project A-ko (inside graphics packaging)
  • Hellsing (inside graphics packaging)
  • Dragon Ball Z Movie Collection (inside graphics packaging)
  • Ranma 1/2 Season 1 and 2
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena - Rose Collection
  • Metropolis
  • Robot Carnaval
  • RouJin Z
  • Kimagure Orange Road - Summers Beginning
  • Vampire Hunter D - Special Edition

Please get your requests before someone else does, also, had some people request obscure items and never order them, don't do that if u plan on being part of this website.

Again orders over $100 dollars get free dvd of their choice, just please put the item requested in the comment field upon checkout.
does the free dvd offer entitled to international customers? can it be any dvd? like a box set or something? or is that pushing it?
order over 100 dollars and get SINGLE dvd of your choice included in your order, and yea it doesnt matter, international orders is fine (i just include the dvd with the order)
is there a better way to make requests because there are many people who dont get their wish when signing it in the forum? and is posting always 6 dollars?
posting? u mean shipping, yes its 6 dollars flat. the best way to make requests is to post it in the forum, and make sure you are requesting AS/MAC items because thats the only ones that I stock at the moment.
thanks, yea i meant shipping, guess i was just brought up wrong. umm do you know if the subs on the as version of ah my goddess ova 1 are any good? cause im considering ordering it
no clue, please refer to the review section of the webstie and see if any reviews there.. if not.. i dont know

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stock update! JunkieJoe 3 3,164 12-21-2005, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Zagatto
  Stock update JunkieJoe 6 5,262 10-01-2003, 04:23 AM
Last Post: JunkieJoe