What are people watching now (series)?
nice, I cant wait, I just hope I finish it before the little hellians come(kids I have to baby sit) :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Man, if I had to babysit, the kids would be sitting around the TV watching either my Rayearth season 1 dub or my pokemon DVD's. Wink Maybe even Nadesico hehe. Anyway, what have I been watching this week? I watched the first disc of Sakura Diaries, which I'm enjoying. I like a little nudity with my romance comedies. It's a nice touch. Wink Hmm, I also watched the first Disc of Tenchi Universe, which is of course similar to the OVA. Nothing deep, but undeniably fun to watch. It's saturday morning and I have nothing to do pretty much all day other than watch anime, so I'm gonna watch the last disc of Trigun and then probably either finish up Sakura Diaries or watch disc 2 of Tenchi Universe. Yay, anime! It's still before 7 AM here so I got a lot of anime watching time ahead of me. =)
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
I had previously let them watch my 6 old dragonball tapes. they love pokemon but I dont own any. and everything else I own is to mature for them(not to menion that most of it is subtitled and they all cant read so well yet)

It really sucked, I could just barely finish my One Piece, and one of the kids threw a tantrum rolling all over the floor crying until I had to call the parents. :evil:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Finish Azumanga Daiou. Good. It's a title that gets better and better til the end.

This title has encompass many endearing moments/memories. Chiyou is definitely the star(soul) of the story(cast). Despite Azumanga Daiou has no plot but characters driven, I find the episodes progressing in the high school senior years is a elagant plot itself.

Unlike Kare Kono, Azumanga Daiou has a fit ending. I would recommend it to ppl who would like a taste of innocence (and a brief escape of the complex reality) Big Grin

The Only complaint to the HKDVD (the AV Azumanga Daiou) is the 3rd disk ("san nen sei") is a TV rip that is noticebly audio/video inferior to the 1st and 2nd disk (video - ghost and vertical line in the middle of the screen, audio - background weak buzz) .
Just finished the first season of One Piece. I find that at first I was unsure of the series, but now I watch entire DVDs and don't notice the time go by. It's a funsseries, plus the japanese is rather uncomplex so I can understand it with or without subs.
Woot. I just finished Trigun and am watching Disc 2 of FX Tenchi Universe. It's rather similar to the OVA, but since I hadn't seen my OVA set in a few years, I'm enjoying it. =) I may actually finish this disc today and either finish up Sakura Diaries or start Outlaw Star, one of the two. Either way, it's gonna be a good day. Wink

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

Quote:Originally posted by "pchmura"

Just finished the first season of One Piece. I find that at first I was unsure of the series, but now I watch entire DVDs and don't notice the time go by. It's a funsseries, plus the japanese is rather uncomplex so I can understand it with or without subs.

yeah, one day I found myself waking up and then contineuasly watching onepiece untill about 6:30 where I hear my name being called for dinner :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I've rewatched alot of One Piece. The show can just wisk you away and keep you there for a long time.

I just finished up the disc of Hikaru I was on, I have to say it is excellent. I'm around episode 48 I believe. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah, once I get done with the trades I am dealing with, I will have to find the money for the one piece movies and devote a while to that :mrgreen:

The One Piece movies are great! I can't wait to see "Dead End no Boken"! I give it a year. I hope that the DVD has Interviews. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
yeah, I liked the extras on disc 11 of one piece, with the cool explanation of devil fruit with an english speaking narator to boot :mrgreen:

The third One Piece movie has interviews with the cast which is great! Then it has the premire of the movie which has Gokuu's voice actor Masako Nozawa, Whom does Doctor Kureha in One Piece. She is there for a Digimon movie, and Chopper and her do a line from the show spur of the moment. The DVDs are worth the $11.50 well worth it. :mrgreen:
actually they are discounted down to 8 dollars on animediscount :mrgreen: so its worth it all the more :mrgreen:

Ahhh, sunday. =) Only watched 18 eps of anime yesterday, hehe. =P I finished Disc 2 of Tenchi Universe, and then watched the first ep of Outlaw Star. Gotta love that opening theme. =) Jennifer and I are going to Hooters tonight so I can watch Wrestlemania. I've always ordered them at home but man it's too expensive this year. I mean, hell, even if I spend $40 on food there it's like a free meal considering I think the event is $45 this year and I woulda been paying for it at home otherwise hehe. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I won't get as much anime watching done as yesterday seeing as Wrestlemania is 4 hours, but my plan is to at least get through the first Disc of Outlaw Star and then work on the last disc of Tenchi Universe and at least get some of that watched too. =)

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

yeah, I have been really tired lately, and I just barely got threw a disc of Azumanga daioh, but I fell today is freash and new and I hope to watch some more :mrgreen: