What are people watching now (series)?
Watched starship girl Yamamoto Yohko last night.

I heard the reason he doesn't support it (Kenshin) is because he likes happy endings and that's how he left it in the manga. But for the OVA, they added extra stuff at the end to make it a sad ending.
I watched Akira Kurosawa's movie: Yojimbo last night, and once again Toshiro Mifune blew me away. That movie is excellent! :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
i really hate the way that many people seem to compare trigun to bebop, well people i know. to be frank it is nothing like it, and so far i love bebop so much more, might be my favorite anime. kenshin is also great, although the ova is a bit of a bummer, the tv series is fantastic and actaully revived my faith in anime.
see you space cowboy...
yeah, so far my anime obbsession has been going strong. it started out with me just buying a dvd or two once in a while. but now I am to the point where I watch anime in almost all of my free time, and am still buying quicker than I can watch :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Hehe, I know what ya mean Ox. I'm finding out that i'm buying anime often quicker than I can watch them too. That said, I made some headway last night when I watched Zone Of The Enders: Idolo. Pretty sweet mecha action in that one, and you just HAVE to see the ending! 8O
Welcome to my world.
yeah, HK anime makes it all possible. I have been trading alot and buying tons, but now I am taking a break as I save up for all of ranma tv/OVA/movies

hopefully in that time I will at least be able to finish half of the discs I havnt started yet :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

another disc of one piece bites the dust!!!

Akira Kurosawa is GOD, watch Sanjuro the sequel to Yojimbo mate thas class as well
just finished my last disc of one piece, I hope I get the 11th soon.... and then I have to buy the 12th and 13th too...

does anyone know if .hack//sign is any good? i know that the japanese love it and ive read good stuff but its still sounds a bit dodgy to me. opinions anyone?
see you space cowboy...
it starts out really slow but then gets progressivly more interesting.

on topic, i just started Azumanga Daioh, and its quite a funny series and I see why so many people recomend it

.hack//SIGN is pretty good the ending is so @_@! 8O 8O 8O I love it. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Its not one of my favorites, and I dont even have all of it yet (since I traded for episodes 1-16 and cant find where to buy episodes 17-26) but I still like what I have seen :mrgreen:

Don't listen to OX! He hasn't seen it all yet. Trust me by the end you'll like it.
hey, it isnt like I knocked it since I hadn't seen enough, and hopefully I will be able to get the rest if it ever comes back in stock on animeniacs