What are people watching now (series)?
Well, very soon i'm going to start my first ever foray into the anime mainstay that is Ranma 1/2 TV. Wish me luck! :mrgreen:
You don't need luck, you'll love it.

I finally finished the 4th season of Ranma. The Gambling King episode has to be 1 of the funniest ones ever. How those 2 kept trading the same card back and forth . . . Hahahaha.
I have been building up my anime stash, and am ready for the long haul, I am going to just watch what I have, while saving up for ranma complete, I still have some trades going, but I am not buying anything for a while, until I get to $160(I think it was) that is :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I just finished watching Phantom Quest Corp. It's only 4 episodes, but not too bad. It was a good way to spend 2 hours of my day.
I'm on episode 41 of Hikaru no Go! I feel so bad for Isumi san! I want to jump in the TV, and slap some sense into him! 8O Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Isumi and Ochi are gonna have a great match soon. I hate Ochi, stupid spoil brat
I know! When I read the manga I wanted Isumi san to beat him to death with the Goban. The little brat. I think that it is quite possible I hate him even more in the anime. :o

The match between Hon Suyon was excellent! Big Grin :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Its the voice that makes him sound more like a brat but hey, theres gotta one annoying character in a good show, it gives balance to it. Makes it better especially when the fucker loses.

Yeah the match vs Hon Suyon (little Korean kid ,right?) was great, I think it was one of the most dramatic matched of the series. It's the music that makes it kick ass

To get back on topic, watch the 1st OVA of I''s, it sucked. I only read the first 2 volumes of the manga and I can tell the anime won't do it any justices.

Also watched some GTO, the episodes with the girl that like to have her feet licked, pervert!
just finished the 5th disc of One piece. man its even better than before :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I'm on episode 46 of Hikaru no Go. I'm trying to slow it down so that maybe this last set I have will last the weekend. Sad :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Watched some more one piece! am on the third disc now and close to the forth :mrgreen:

Berserk 8O

The ending 8O 8O
Yep the End of Berserk is something to make you KILL OTHERS and your DVD PLAYER TOO!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
shit, now I dont know if I want to start my set :mrgreen:

Watch it!!! You will love everyminute of it!!!! Don't let the Ending Speak deter you!!! I have watched the whole series AT LEAST & TIMES and KAK has seen it at least 40 times.....NO KIDDING!!!!!! I just don't have that kind of time cuz of my crummy job. Tongue
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"