What are people watching now (series)?
The only series I've watched maybe that much is Cowboy Bebop. every time it comes on CN and I see it, I still sit there and watch it. Especially Ballad of Fallen Angels, between CN and DVD, I'm not even sure how many times I've seen that episode now.

Watched Gundam: Chars Counterattack. Lots of action, but the same old Gundam formula with Earth vs. Colonies and someones dropping an asteroid on the earth to destroy it.
yeah, bebop is a great series, worth the time or a rewatch. I am now up to the 8th disc of one piece, and am looking forward to spring break where I will be watchin anime by the barrel :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
No words can describe the myriad of emotions I felt while watching Grave of the Fireflies, but I'll try. I thought that I was semi prepared for this movie. I've heard everyones stories about it, and thought that they were just exagerrations. This movie made me cry more than once, and I am not afraid to admit it. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah, I have watched it multiple times and I have to admit that I was misty eyed every time.

...SETSUKO!!!!
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

at the moment im about half way through trigun which i borrowed from my mates older bro. it seems to be picking up a bit but so far its been a bit of a let down. not half as good as bebop!
see you space cowboy...
in the end I dont think it is as good as bebop (but then again I dont think that anything is as good as bebop) but it does stand up better than a lot of things, plus it has different intentions and Ideas so its hard to compare the two.

Give Trigun time. It takes it a while to start really picking up. I happen to like Trigun alot more than Bebop. Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
hmmmm... thats a first :mrgreen: almost everyone rates bebop above all else, or at least most of the people I ask do Big Grin

Not me. Bebop is great, but a little over rated. :mrgreen:
yeah, I suppose so, possibly because even non-anime fans, even know about bebop from CN and have never been exposed to other(better) animes.

Just finished the new Kenshin OVA. Truly a sad story. The first 1/2 of the OVA is basically flash back scenes from the series redone by ADV and then the last 1/2 is new stuff. No wonder the creator of Kenshin doesn't support it.
Watched some Hikaru no Go (up to episode 67). The series isnt as good as it once was but its still great, I won't mentioned why cause I don't why to spoil anything for anyone but I know it's gonna pick up soon because they are some great matches coming up, Hikaru vs Akira. I can't wait for that episode
I think he doesn't Support it because they took the revenge arc of the manga (over 2000 pages) and condensed it into under 30 minutes of anime and then put an ending different from the manga on it. But that might just be my opinion Tongue
stayed up late, finishing the eighth disc of One piece, and could hardly get up this morning, ... but it was worth it :mrgreen:

Azumanga Diuaoh is the best, I really love this Tongue