What are people watching now (series)?
l was so shocked when l saw the ending, I wasn't expecting that at all, I was so angry at what happened :evil:
but arnt there supposed to be more episodes coming sometime this year? :?
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Not this year 2004. The ending is meant as a lead in to the manga which will be out starting in September from Dark Horse.
That's the everlasting rumor, a 2nd season of berserk.. Well, Newtype hasn't mentioned it, so I sure wouldn't expect to see it in 2003 or most likely 2004 either.. I expect it'll keep being a rumor till enough time passes that it becomes obvious to everyone that it won't happen or till someone makes an announcement saying they're in production. Hmm, anyway, what have I been watching lately? Finished up Nadesico and Haunted Junction, and started up Trigun, which is pretty good through Disc 1.. I'll be starting up disc 2 shortly. I also finally got around to watching my free Ep of RahXephon and Wild Arms. Both seem ok, both seem to have shitty dubs.. What else is new? Heh. Tenchi Universe is on tap, will most likely start that after disc 2 of Trigun. Welp, back to the anime watching!
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
watching Gasaraki now, and to be honest its not as bad as everyone say it is.
Currently watching You're Under Arrest episode 34.

I think Kosuke Fujishima is a great manga artist, though I wish Oh My Goddess was an anime instead of YUA. I know there is an OVA series and a movie, but the manga itself is not fully translated into an anime series. YUAhas 7 books that have been made into over 80 episodes of anime. OMG has 25 books and is still going strong and no anime.
Quote:Originally posted by "Shibo"

That's the everlasting rumor, a 2nd season of berserk.. Well, Newtype hasn't mentioned it, so I sure wouldn't expect to see it in 2003 or most likely 2004 either.. I expect it'll keep being a rumor till enough time passes that it becomes obvious to everyone that it won't happen or till someone makes an announcement saying they're in production. Hmm, anyway, what have I been watching lately? Finished up Nadesico and Haunted Junction, and started up Trigun, which is pretty good through Disc 1.. I'll be starting up disc 2 shortly. I also finally got around to watching my free Ep of RahXephon and Wild Arms. Both seem ok, both seem to have shitty dubs.. What else is new? Heh. Tenchi Universe is on tap, will most likely start that after disc 2 of Trigun. Welp, back to the anime watching!

but doesnt it seem odd that there are only 25(as opposed to 26) episodes? it would kind of make sense for them to make more, that and the unsatisfied viewers.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I'm satisfied with Berserk. I've watched that set over 50 times now. I wish it would have gone just one more episode (most of you who have seen it know why). Right now I am watching Yojimbo, and Grave of Fireflies.

I completely agree the AMG needs an anime! It is one of Kosuke Fujishima's best works ever! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
50 times? 8O 8O 8O , wow, the most times that I have ever watched a series is about 7 times I think. :mrgreen:

I've watched my R1 Trigun DVD's more than that. I'm surprised the adheasive that holds the media on hasn't worn off yet. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
There really is no good place to end Berserk. Every arc (which the anime covers the 2nd almost completely) leads into the next fairly evenly and thus even ending at the end of an arc makes a person want more. The ending of Berserk was a little weak, but I think it was meant as a means to get people to read the manga.

1 more episode would have been nice since it would have led back to the beginning where the blacksmith is making the dragon slayer sword. But it also would have meant that Skull Knight would have had to be introduced earlier in the series.
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

I've watched my R1 Trigun DVD's more than that. I'm surprised the adheasive that holds the media on hasn't worn off yet. Big Grin

yeah but then again I have only been really into anime for a few years now. I used to watch my stuff multiple times. but now I have discovered HK, and I barely have time to watch things through once

There is only one problem that I see with the series. No Puck. When new episodes are made I guess that they will just add him in. Hopefully. I know lots of people hate him, but he is part of the story. Especially later on. Big Grin Big Grin
Whee, just finished disc 2 of Trigun. =) I think I'm gonna start disc 1 of Tenchi Universe tonight, and finish Trigun up this next weekend. I'm looking forward to starting Outlaw Star as well, which I'll also most likely start this weekend once Trigun is finished up.
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
nice, Outlaw Star, that was the first series that I collected completely, ... oh the memories :mrgreen: