n00b 101
She's 16, and on the other side of his state. If he were in Pennsylvania, a PA/NJ relationship might work, but then again, you'd have to take that with a grain of salt considering she's a whole 2 years older than you, and most likely has the eye of some guy at her own school. That and online relationships with people that are young don't work. NGCKLD, maybe you should play a sport, get your mind off girls.
im guessing the picture was posted...... ummm....... thanks for the good comments? lol yeah..... umm..... i do have a bf btw so.... i didnt come to find someone. lol sry
this is almost too entertaining Big Grin
see you space cowboy...
Quote:Originally posted by Melfina
im guessing the picture was posted...... ummm....... thanks for the good comments? lol yeah..... umm..... i do have a bf btw so.... i didnt come to find someone. lol sry

Yeah, the Pic got posted in another Thread.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
this is almost too entertaining Big Grin

I think it's pretty funny too. I wonder if he has the balls to do that to girls in person at like his school and stuff?

Although If I was his age, I'd probably think Melfina is cute too (I still wouldn't be trying to hit on her over a forum though). She has a cute face from what I could tell. Couldn't really see the body. But it's all jailbait to me anyways. :mad:
Sorry about the age confusion guys. It's been a long day...
The monkey with the most
anyone seen a movie called Jailbait? that was a funny flick, need to get dvd of it...

anyone wanna trade? Wink
Thats a great movie!!!
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
I think it's pretty funny too. I wonder if he has the balls to do that to girls in person at like his school and stuff?

Although If I was his age, I'd probably think Melfina is cute too (I still wouldn't be trying to hit on her over a forum though). She has a cute face from what I could tell. Couldn't really see the body. But it's all jailbait to me anyways. :mad:

well it was worth a try unlike yester day when i got rejected agin o well i gess it is my new way of lifeBig Grin
-The boy's screams excited me far more than yours. --Tomo, Fushigi Yugi

-look me up some time Cool http://www.myspace.com/chappas
I'm not gonna lie. I don't really have the balls to it in real life. I always have to gather up my courage everytime even though I've never really gotten rejected. Still hard to do though.
Speaking of playing sports to get your mind off girls. Pain is a good one too... I played soccer this weekend and ended up in the E.R. LOL...seems a friend of mind went for the ball and ended up kicking my knee while going for the ball so my leg went one way and my body went the other, and it made a loud noise like something in my knee had ripped...oh man...I'll never forget that sound...

Thought I tore a ligament or tendon cause it hurt like a MOFO...I tried to stand up but my knee gave out on me when I put pressure on my right leg...it's been about 3 days and it's still swollen...but I think I just stretched it and it's just inflamed now. If I still walk with a limp for the next week I'm gonna have to go to the orthopedic surgeon to see what's the deal.

My gripe is...I went to the E.R. they gave me a anti-inflammatory pill and gave me an x-ray....first off I knew I didn't have anything broken...yet they still gave it to me anyway...and they sent me off with a little pat on the back and just give it a few days..if it's not better call the orthopedic surgeon...and they bandanged my knee and wheeled me out. Took a whole maybe..oh 30 minutes.

Ok here's my problem with it. They charged me over $600 for that stupid visit, and I could have done the exact same thing by going home and icing my knee, but since I thought they could give me a better diagnosis I opted for going to the hospital since it hurt like hell, and I thought I might have torn something. My insurance covers 80% of it it so I ended up paying $80. What's the point of even going to the hospital anymore unless you got an appendage torn off or something....I couldn't imagine if I didn't have insurance...

I do believe that's the closest feeling to being raped I'll ever experience.
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
I'm not gonna lie. I don't really have the balls to it in real life. I always have to gather up my courage everytime even though I've never really gotten rejected. Still hard to do though.

i have bin rejected atleast 26 time this year o well

You keep count of your rejections? You got some issues man. I really could care less about this problem. Girl trouble is just a grain of sand compared to some of the troubles you're gonna encounter in your life, so get over it.
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
i just think it is funny that i am alwas get inn rejected

It's good you find it funny and that from what you're saying you don't take it too seriously, but from the posts I've been reading it doesn't seem like you find it too funny, since you're asking for advice on the topic. Anyway, I guess you'll just have to figure it out in your own way. There's probably a good reason why you get rejected, and I can't say without knowing you, but from your posts one of the reasons might be that you're a little desperate for attention.