my life
Yeah it was Zim. It was funny but you could tell that he was really being held back by the network. Just go to slavelabor.com and you can find all of his stuff there.
[Image: kisacolorbar7ui0yp.png]
That's pretty cool. Is that Gloomcookie any good?
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
It is if you like Gothic type comics and stuff. I have only looked at a few, but it seems a little too girly for me. I know that sounds weird, but I guess I am just weird. I'll post a list of my favs tomorrow if you want to look at it. I am getting ready to go on home!!! YEAH!! Big Grin
Funny that you, evilomar, and I are all at work...that just cracks me up....nothing like hard-working individuals. I'm just about outta here too.
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
We are hard at work... posting can be hard work..lol. :p
Quote:Originally posted by meowchi
We are hard at work... posting can be hard work..lol. :p

yea i bet it is hard Big Grin
-The boy's screams excited me far more than yours. --Tomo, Fushigi Yugi

-look me up some time Cool http://www.myspace.com/chappas
Heh, I'm wearing an Invader Zim shirt as I post this. I loved that show so much. It got cancelled after 3 seasons I believe. It's a great show, but Vasquez was really held back.
The monkey with the most
Zim freakin rocks!! I named my dog GIR... lol. They act just a like too. Man I miss that show. BTW good luck tonight Monkey Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A short update on the life and times of Zagatto Zagatto 12 4,961 03-31-2006, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Vicious
  outta boredom: what is your name in real life? vegeta76 56 16,869 03-26-2005, 03:40 AM
Last Post: kakoi_sugoi_yama
  What is the worst day of your life? Blight 27 8,976 12-22-2004, 02:57 PM
Last Post: zrdb
  Have you developed good\evil powers in real life? Animexerox 21 7,881 10-14-2004, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Animexerox
  A Change In My Life Batz Kage 14 6,361 05-20-2004, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Batz Kage
  Bringing life to IA timon 7 3,168 07-26-2003, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Vicious