Import Anime Forums

Full Version: n00b 101
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
hey everyone! my name is Ayla and im 16 yrs old. someone directed me here for the anime, so i came. i hope to be around for a while and talk to all of you. ^^ see ya around!
Welcome to Import Anime ! Just thought I'd be the first to welcome you into our little anime niche ^_^. Tripp is my actual nickname. Lot of different people here, so mind the signs and don't feed the wild minds with crazy ideas. You have been warned...Have fun!!
Hi, hello, welcome.

Before anyone else informs you, I'm one of the ones to avoid.
LOL! Don't listen to Batz's nonsense! He's cool in that I wanna drain your blood and watch your flesh curl kinda way, but cool nonetheless ^_^
thanks tripp! thanks batz....... but why r u someone to avoid? lol
uh oh..I do belive she just opened up Pandora's Box...I'll leave the next post to Batz to convey! ^_^..this one should be an interesting read lol.
i think the amount of post batz has speaks for how cool he actually is...

no offence intended Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Melfina
thanks tripp! thanks batz....... but why r u someone to avoid? lol

You had to ask. Rolleyes

Another bit of advice is don't get on Vicious' bad side. Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Melfina
hey everyone! my name is Ayla and im 16 yrs old. someone directed me here for the anime, so i came. i hope to be around for a while and talk to all of you. ^^ see ya around!

Show us your tits....uh, i mean pic.
Welcome, and don't mind Mr. Horny up here. You can keep your clothes on.
Welcome.Wink Always good to see some new people.
Quote:Originally posted by Atomic Orgasm
Show us your tits....uh, i mean pic.

Atomic!! Geez, you certainly have a way with women...

I'd like to say welcome, Ayla. You have now become part of a very exclusive club...the Few Females of Import Anime's Forum. Hopefully you don't scare or offend easily, cause if it's gross, preverted (ecchi), offensive or just plain demented...they are apt to post it!

...but that's why I love you guys so much!!Big Grin
welcome. nice to meet some new a new person on this site
I'm still pretty new myself, but I had to say hello since us girls have to stick together.. lol.. this forum is pretty fun, so I think you'll feel right at home before too long. Big Grin
Yeah Welcome have fun and save money on anime.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13