n00b 101
so kakomu do i strike you as quite the looker? well?

and whens this picture coming? im lookin forward to it, heck i might show her my hammer Big Grin
see you space cowboy...
Lets not turn it into a hot or not discussion, those kind of irritate me. I'd rather be judged by my intellegence or mental prowess as opposed to my looks.

I'm sure Meowchi is gorgeous, but just by reading her posts and watching this thread, I've decided that Meowchi is really good people, regardless of looks.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
Lets not turn it into a hot or not discussion, those kind of irritate me. I'd rather be judged by my intellegence or mental prowess as opposed to my looks.

You're married, so I don't think there would be too many people rating you (no offense). And Meowchi is 16 *cough* jailbait *cough* so hopefully noone would be rating her either.

I don't know any 16 year olds that would be built like Faye so calm down guys. Not even Britney when she was 16. She probably has a haircut like Faye or something and you guys are getting all carried away.
e-mail to [email protected] (remove the NOSPAM).
Meowchi is 24ish, I think...Melfina is 16.

I honestly could care less about whether or not I would get rated. I'm just saying that kind of discussion irritates me, regardless of whether or not I am involved.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Sorry for confusing the ages of people. After so many posts in a thread, I just start skimming it and mix up the details.
I think on the AN pic thread, I rated myself as the best looking Male. No one found anyone to contend. *Bows* Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
so kakomu do i strike you as quite the looker? well?

and whens this picture coming? im lookin forward to it, heck i might show her my hammer Big Grin

well i think that is a good idia sanosuke
-The boy's screams excited me far more than yours. --Tomo, Fushigi Yugi

-look me up some time Cool http://www.myspace.com/chappas
kakomu you got to tell me when that pic of hers is posted

Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
I'm sure Meowchi is gorgeous, but just by reading her posts and watching this thread, I've decided that Meowchi is really good people, regardless of looks.

Awwww. I feel so loved Big Grin This is funny, but it was only after reading some of the posts that you made that I decided that this was a good fourm. lol.. so needless to say I think you are really good people too. And you are right I am 24.
I was just kidding about doing the rating how hot are U thing. I get enough of those chats already. :p
[Image: kisacolorbar7ui0yp.png]
well it could be worse and be hated but your notBig Grin

Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
I think on the AN pic thread, I rated myself as the best looking Male. No one found anyone to contend. *Bows* Big Grin

Are you talking about the anime natioin forum?
Quote:Originally posted by meowchi
Are you talking about the anime natioin forum?

No. AN = ArcticNightfall
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
oh.. i've never been there. but thanks for answering my question Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Ngckld
kakomu you got to tell me when that pic of hers is posted

Never got an E-mail. So I dunno if she even saw the post...