n00b 101
Ok since we are on the introductions... neither mod nor posting slut (as of late anyways) I'm just your oh hum anime guy (who at times loses his mind and thinks he is a anime goru then Schultz bitch slaps me back into place)

Listen Melfina you have come to the right place for the best in anime info, conversation, and some great store clirks (pictures of said store clirk must be asked for in PM and boy is he hot.... sorry JJ I had to stick you in here some how)

That's enough from me... got a question for you though how did you come up with that name of yours (Melfina) I know it's used in a few anime I am just wondering where you got it...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
So you think JJ's hot. That helps explain a few things. :p

I've only heard Melfina used in Outlaw Star. I didn't know it was a popular anime name.
lol thanks again for all the intros! i feel so welcome already. ^^ and also, thank u ever so much for your..... rather detailed explanation batz.....i appreciate it. ^^

and as for my pix, would anyone like to host them for me? im a grade-A computer illiterate so i wouldnt have any idea going abt posting them. so.... yeah. ^^;; o yeah, would anyone like to host my sig for me? lol i dont kno how to do that either. heh... sad i kno. lol

and concerning Melfina.... i only heard it in Outlaw Star too but a lot of ppl say i look like her and Faye from Bebop. I just liked Mel's name because hers is unique like mine.... Ayla isnt common as far as i kno. so yeah. ^^
Quote:Originally posted by Melfina
I just liked Mel's name because hers is unique like mine.... Ayla isnt common as far as i kno. so yeah. ^^

Man, I need to lay off the Anne Rice. I read that as "Mael" and then I read Ayla as "An'ya" from one of my friends RP characters. x_x
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Quote:Originally posted by Suzakuseikun
Man, I need to lay off the Anne Rice. I read that as "Mael" and then I read Ayla as "An'ya" from one of my friends RP characters. x_x

lol i wont even ask wut thats all abt. its a first.
Mael - Ancient Druid Vampire who lured Marius to a grove where people were being sacraficed to one of the "Blood gods." In return, that "Blood God" turned Marius into one of the most powerful Ancient Vampires in the Vampire Chronicles. Mael is brought up in Queen of the Damned as a supposed love interest to Maharet.

An'ya - Long story about online Roleplaying.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
this is one head-melting conversation...
see you space cowboy...
Geez, my head is now spinning from all the thread I had to catch up on. I think it's finally stopped though....Goody!!!
The monkey with the most
The only reason I know anything about what Suzakuseikun is talking about is because Schultz loves those books. He used to talk about them all the time.

The only thing that threw me for a loop was Morg's assessment of JJ. JJ, be proud (or scared), another guy thinks your hot!! Big Grin
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Actually, on the forums, I've been giving faces to people based on how they talk and how their avatars looks. I prefer not knowing what people look like because it will then shatter an image I've had for a while :p .

However, I have no problem with people knowing what I look like Big Grin

http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~methomps/me.html
Yeah, talk about shattering an image!! :eek:

I'm the complete opposite of my avatar. Whether or not Melfina posts her pic doesn't effect anything. However, you can't base how she looks on her Avatar, she doesn't have one!
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
Yeah, talk about shattering an image!! :eek:

What? Has your image of me been shattered? :eek: :confused:
Kak, it was a joke, calm down. People will never look like you think the do. Okay, a couple of us have posted pics before. Honestly, did any of them match what you thought they looked like?
kakomu take it eazy ya dont need to like kill any 1
-The boy's screams excited me far more than yours. --Tomo, Fushigi Yugi

-look me up some time Cool http://www.myspace.com/chappas
I remember when I had the avatar of Masako Nozawa, somebody thought I was her! Who was that? Anyway. For one, I am a male. Two, that woman (I do respect her alot) is viciously ugly.Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin People really turn into thier avatars. That is why it really bothers me if I go onto an other board and for example: I see a person using a bardock avatar, and I instantly think, Kakomu.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36