Worst Movies You've Ever Seen
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu

Ep I: Darth Maul + Jedi fight scene. Can anyone in good conscience say that scene DIDN'T rock hard?

Ep II: Massive jedi on Evil stadium battle Royale.

No argument there.

However, I do like Ep 1 & II for the ship designs - the Naboo fighters, the royal ship, that B52-like ship at the beginning of Clones and, of course, the early ATATs and star destroyers. I also like the cloner alien race - simple, understated and graceful. The designs are light years ahead of the story and dialogue.
After reading some of the more recent posts about the worst movies of our time, I can only conclude one thing.... I hated the movie Drumline!!! It was a horrible movie that I was forced to watch with my cousin. I'm sure it appealed to some of you, but I personally found no connection to it, and to most college bands. Being in the band I know some of the inside stuff on it, but the movie was just over blown. It depiction of the whole "white guy had no rhythm" thing really wasn't nessacary. BUt what can ya do, but wait for the sequel.(which will most definately suck much more than the first)
The monkey with the most
one good way to tell wether a movie sucks before you buy it- is its price. if you find it in a store under 5 bucks theres a better than fair chance- its only suitable for a drink coaster. i know Ive bought plenty of them- the only decent cheap movies ( cartoons ) i ever bought was the superman collection from the 1940's by Max Fleisher.Big Grin Puzzleguy
Nah. I got Batman The Movie (70s flick, so awful its funny) for $5 on DVD. Wait, that confirms what you said.

I didnt see Drumline. Didnt care. But Bring It On was good. Maybe they were going for something like that, after school activities movies. Next up, Chess Club!
Whateva, Y'all, I'll keep my Yoda fight scene thank you very much! Smile

Also Puzz, what Wal*mart did you get that Max Fleischer DVD at??? I've been going through every bargain bin at every walmart store and I've only (basically) found mass copies of 'Bedazzled' and 'Pregnant at 13' (starring Kirsten Dunst). I wanna Superman too! Smile
Hehe Smile
Anybody else see the Old Captain America movies??? They were so bad when he threw his shield, you could BLATENTLY see the strings holding it up!!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Now see, thats so bad its worth owning.
Man I love the Bat fucking Shark Repellent!
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am officially adding The Order. DANGER! DANGER! Will Robinson! this movie sucked ass! I was ready to walk out half way through it, but I couldn't tell if my date was liking it or not.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Quote:Originally posted by NVash
Now see, thats so bad its worth owning.

AHHHahahahahahaaaaa!! I can't stop laughing!!! That is the truth!!! The TRUTH I say!!!!
Another one that is so unbelievably bad that it should be owned is Werewolves on Wheels. The only time you see either a werewolf or a motorcycle is at the very end of the movie where you see a werewolf riding into the moonset on a motorcycle.
Other than that, you get tons of really bad acting, set design, script writing, and cinematography.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
You know, I was going to go see The Order the day it came out. But due to problems at the movie theatre (Man, those people are jerks), I didnt. So the next day I was going to see it, but I decided to check Movie Showtimes first. I stumbled across ratings, and most said it sucked. But you had a few, maybe two on a page of twenty, who say that it was good. Even a few said theyd see it again. But due to such horrible ratings, I didnt see it.
Did I ever say how much Resident Evil sucked? That movie was so awful it was funny. Especially that part when that red haired lady (I forget names) did that jump off the wall to kick the dogs (Shown five million times in the trailers). I had no time to be scared, as I was too busy laughing.

Hey DarkOsamu, are those old Captain America on DVD? While Im at it I should check out The Flash, and The Punisher. Hear they were awful too.
I dunno if Cap is DVD or not. Try looking it up on Ineternet Movie Database.com Yes the Punisher is a bad movie too. Not NEARLY as bad as Cap but still it's pretty bad. I can watch it though with some enjoyability from it as well. It's not exactly TERRIBLE but Dolph Lundgren
does a "I guess decent job" as the punisher. I never saw the flash though. OH Fantastic 4 is bad from what I hear. And there are at least 2 Captain America Movies. Have Fun!!!
I must agree about Resident Evil. I picked on it so much before I saw it, and all of my taunting was well deserved! That is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

You should watch Flash Gordon if you want to see something terrible, but funny at the same time.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Ballistic: Ecks Vs. Sever (pure garbage)
Star Wars epidsode 1
Daredevil
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Dogma
The Postman
Romeo Must Die
All the Batman movies (except for the one with Adam West)
Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla 2003
Replacement Killers
The Corruptor

I'm sure there's a ton more but my memory is failing. I guess considering the topic thats probably a good thing.
Everyone should check out "Cannibal Holocaust" Dir. by Ruggerio Deodato. Saw this a million year ago but it's finally available on DVD (i believe from Blue Underground entertainment). Just crazy f@%*$#g movie. Also try "Niu De Guippes" (ain't sure if the spelling is correct). French remake of "Assault on Precinct 13".

OH YEAH!!! "The Hulk". Absolutely the biggest peice of garbage i've ever seen. Loads of money and decent SFX just thrown away. No shit, even worse than Daredevil.