Worst Movies You've Ever Seen
If you wanna see a stupid movie...see Punch Drunk Love...wtf was Adam Sandler thinkin...
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
Chicago
Can you say overrated musical? Its an alright movie, but best over? No.
Glitter
I so hated that movie. I saw ten minutes and cut if off, begging for mercy. Funny since that was when Mariah started singing.
The Blair Witch Project
This one sucked hard. The only redeeming factor was that once you really get to thinking about it, it was funny.
The Ring
What in the World was so good about this? Everyones raving, and I was sorely dissapointed.

On the subject of XMen, I really hated the first. Didnt see the second. Existenz a friend of mine has been trying to coax me into seeing, but Im debating it now. And I actually like MI2. But only for its kung fu wackiness.
In no particular order:

Down to Earth
The Mummy Returns
American Pie 2
Supernova
The One
The Sum of All Fears

Quote:...see Punch Drunk Love...wtf was Adam Sandler thinkin...

Probably thinking that he could raise his acting profile by 150%, which he never could have if he stuck to his usual type of movies. Jason Biggs was probably thinking the same thing when he signed up for the new Woody Allen film.
you know, when it comes to these sorts of threads where you need to list some show/movie/anime you hate the most, I always come up short. I never remember the shows/movies/animes I hated the most...

However, I just remember two movies I thoroughly did NOT enjoy.

First: Chasing Amy. I was Expecting something like Clerks or Mallrats...however, I got some dumb Ben Affleck "Romantic Comedy" about some testosterone ass chasing a lesbian... Sigh, I was disapointed on so many levels not only because the movie was rarely funny, but because the plot was bad too...

Second: Jay and Silent Bob Strike back. Jay and Silent Bob are great as secondary characters, but thrown into the main stage, they vile, obnoxious and Jay's "Fat Fuck" jokes were old after like 10 minutes. To top it off, the humor in the movie went off like a premature ejaculation and couldn't keep it up for very long at all (Yea, I know the metaphor wasn't tasteful, but I thought it was humorous :p). I turned the movie off half way through as I couldn't stand watching any more.

Funny how out of 5 movies Kevin Smith made, he's already got 2 strikes...yet I still like him as a screenwriter.
Chicago the movie was greatfully over done, but if you find the stage version on DVD or video it really makes up for the movie. I love broadwaySmile
The monkey with the most
The really funny thing about Kung Pow is that it is a complete movie from the 70s with the main character edited in. All the supporting characters except for the main bad guy and the cow are from the original movie. the fight scenes were brilliantly edited to look like whasisname is acutally fighting the original actors.

If you get a chance to rent the DVD (don't buy it, it's not worth the money) check out the "making of" featurette on the disc. The effort that went into making Kung Pow is much more impressive than the actual movie (which also sucks donkey balls).
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Funny. I always thought Mallrats and Dogma sucked.

Guess you might want to stay away from Bens newest endeavors with J Lo. Gigli (Voted to be the suckiest movie of all time) and Jersey Girl.
Well there arn't many movies that I dislike enough to say I hate them, but one movie off the top of my head that I know I hate is Jeepers Creeper. The previews looked great, but man when we saw it, it stunk something awfull.
[Image: gametz-ad6.gif]
The movie "Thirteen Ghosts" was a crapfest of the highest magnitude.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Come to think of it, I didn't like 6th sense either, or star Wars EPisodes I and II
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
The really funny thing about Kung Pow is that it is a complete movie from the 70s with the main character edited in. All the supporting characters except for the main bad guy and the cow are from the original movie. the fight scenes were brilliantly edited to look like whasisname is acutally fighting the original actors.

If you get a chance to rent the DVD (don't buy it, it's not worth the money) check out the "making of" featurette on the disc. The effort that went into making Kung Pow is much more impressive than the actual movie (which also sucks donkey balls).

Come to think of it, that was done pretty nice. But the voice syncing of the charrecters was so over the top, it got REALLY annoying after 10 minutes (and then you still have 80 minutes to go:eek: )
The trailer for Kung Pow is the only thing about it that was funny. Big Grin That was the most misleading trailer I had ever seen.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
The trailer for Kung Pow is the only thing about it that was funny. Big Grin That was the most misleading trailer I had ever seen.

You watched the movie because of it, right? That's the point of trailers...we did that in film class. They did it with Aliens Ressurection, too. They made trailers of things that never happened in the movie, just so people would see it.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I think 13 Ghosts was the most dissapointing Horror film I've ever seen. They built it up to be this horrible thing that would dissrupt your sleeping habits for a while, but it just sucked major monkey nuts.
The monkey with the most
The Ring was hailed as the scariest movie of all. I found myself laughing more than I was frightened.