Worst Movies You've Ever Seen
I loved Pee Wee's Big Adventure!!!! How can you beat Pee Wee asking where the basement of the Alamo is?? It's quite possibly my favorite non-animated childrens movie.
The monkey with the most
Quote:Originally posted by NVash
Thought I already stated how hard The Ring sucked.

I'm just saying don't judge the entire thing just by the American movie.

As for 13 ghost being a re-make, back when I was looking up the tarrot card set I read about that, but still. That's only two movies (I know of) that's ever used that concept. I mean with most of the (well known) horror movies it is guy comes after people. People run. People go to new place only to find guy there. Like My friend Jasan said, one day when the people are running away they should have the killer drive by in a car, & tell them he'll be waiting or something. Then there's the ever so popular mutant animal, weather it be ants, cockroches, or aligators, they've all been done before.
But, anywho, if they would have just added in a bit more 13 Ghost would have been a good movie, maybe not a scary movie, but atleast a good movie.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Yes, I am looking forward to seeing the Jap ones and reading the manga. I refer to Ringu, folks.
Is there any real difference between The Ring & Ringu?
As I stated above I know some of the differences between the manga & The Ring, & I saw the advertisment for Ringu on the vhs copy of the The Ring, but I though it was the same.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Quote:Chasing Amy Sucked ass! The Figment of your imagination joke is the best part. Dogma was simply brilliant!!!!!!!! Strikes back is just funny.
So? The funniest joke in Strikes Back was the Jay & hookers scene... which they cut out. Dogma was over-valued because it dealt with some "big questions" but I dont really feel that should lend creedence to the film as it's so deeply colored by Smith's christian views and oddball theories, (not saying that's bad, just not necessarily insta-good). Anyway both Dogma and Strike Back stick out of the jersey saga like a couple of sore thumbs as they didnt have much at all to do with the jersey crowd at all (being road trip movies among all other things) and verily suffer from large budget/big name production values. This is where Dark and I differ, but for me it will always be "The Jersey Trilogy". Smile

"What's a Nubian?"
Hehe Smile
Still didnt like Mallrats or Dogma. And why was there so much controvery surrounding Dogma anyway? I still dont get it.
ANY movie that treats Christianity irreverently is bound to stir up controversy. 13th apostle? Fallen angels? Alanis Morrisette as God? Buddy Christ? I'm sure there are a few more points the church might have issues with.

Personally, I've enjoyed all of Kevin Smith's movies (Even Jay and Silent Bob: the big money grab).

One movie that has mysteriously avoided mention in this list is the classic worst movie of all times, Plan 9 from Outer Space. If you want something to make fun of, this is your movie. They just don't get any worse than this. Non-existant acting. Horrible editing. Sparklers and wires showing in the special effects. $20 sets. An absolute must see movie just to understand how bad movie making can get.

Then there are Andy Warhol's movies, and I use that term lightly. After all, who needs scripts. Warhol was so sure that the people he was filming were brilliant that he just let them act out whatever came to mind. Of course the real fame comes from filming an actual junkie shooting up. My wife says that she not only wants her two hours back from the time it took to sit through one of his movies but she also wants an additional two hours just to because it took her that long to stop feeling nausious after watching it.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
I want my money back for Men In Black 2.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Killer Clowns from Outer Space... pure torture. Not even good enough to be a bad B-movie. Smile
Hehe Smile
Men In Black II wasnt that bad. Not near as bad as Star Wars Ep 1. Star Wars Ep 2 was alittle better, but Anakin sucked. His actor was just... bad.
The only worth while person in the new Star Wars movies would be Natalie Portman. She is the only (while Sam Jackson too) one in the movie that actually can act. The movies were both piles. Steaming piles.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
y'know I watched Mortal Kombat (one) recently and I have to say I just wasn't feelin' it like I did when I was 12. Smile

But hey, now I know, I know, but I liked Episode II. C'mon, Yoda makes up for 2 hours of Anakin whining about how Obi-wan makes him cry at night. Smile I wonder if George Lucas can set aside a weekend and write the script for Episode III sometime soon. Hehe.

Also, yknow what's bad, Save the Last Dance. Ungh, my sister used to watch it constantly. Now she wants the soundtrack. My mom likes Private Benjamin. That too is among one of the worst films of our time.

Y'know there's this website with the 100 worst films of the 20th Century. I cannot believe they put Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls on there. It was awesome! They also put down Natural Born Killers. Blasphemy! (Maybe a bit violent and disturbing, but very original nonetheless). Same with It's Pat! and Pippi Longstockings. Arrgh. I do totally agree with the decision to include Howard the Duck though. Watch it again, you'll see... Smile

Oh, the website is http://www.thestinkers.com/100stinkers.html

Hey, did you know that Aragorn was is Texas Chainsaw Massacre pt. III? Smile
Hehe Smile
I remember watching Killer Clowns From Outer Space when I was like 9 or something. Shoot em in the NOSE!!!! Look out for King Kong Klown taking out the Statue of Liberty!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Hey man, I liked Save The Last Dance. But then again, I only saw it once. Seems youve seen and maybe heard it entirely too often.

Ace Ventura When Nature Calls sucks in comparison to the original. I saw some of it and didnt find much of anything funny.

Ep II was NOT worth it for the Yoda scene. Know why? It was so short that what we thought was a clip on the trailer was really the whole fight.
I felt Natalie Portman's acting skills were somewhat lacking in Eps I+II. She didn't emote or enunciate or stick to anything than that dry overbearing monotone...

She was damn hot in the first, but they put her in designer-chic outfits in the second, and she suddenly reminded me of those awful runway models people are able to dig up. In the end, there is only one redeemable quality in each movie:

Ep I: Darth Maul + Jedi fight scene. Can anyone in good conscience say that scene DIDN'T rock hard?

Ep II: Massive jedi on Evil stadium battle Royale. Name says it. However, it was too long in coming and that stupid Videogame-type scene on the conveyor belts and the Yoda Fight (which looked like some guy flailing about. I can just imagine Lucas Saying: "Ok, swing your sword around a bunch! We'll digitally put yoda in!") sucked away from the coolness of the rest of the scene.