Upcoming Perfects from FX and MAC
FLCL thats out is good enoough quality already, the R2s 2-6 came out with english subs on them and i think they used fansubs for the first one, so redoing it is waste of effort.

Slayers on the other hand is another thing... the AS/MAC sets were not so great, only NEXT has the Dub,
Amen to that Junkie about the Slayers set, and thank you for carrying Fx titles, now I don't have to shop anywhere else again!!!
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
NP, more u want, more we get, more we sell, more money we make,

I call that win win situation Smile
The thing is with FLCL R1, they're packed with extra's. It has a directors commentary for all 6 episodes, Pillows music video and more. From what I heard and read, the only thing about the MI set that is annoying is the subtitle timing, which is off a bit sometimes.
So a redone set would be nice in my opinion Smile Just don't expect it from FX. Sync Point seems to hunt down bootlegs with a vengeance, so MAC would be your best bet in that case.
Never catch a falling knife
Pillows music video is on the HK as well. =)
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
I might actually be able to do Slayers thanks to Shultz's generosity. Big Grin

The FLCL seems out, since I'm not buying the DVDs, especially when Synch Point can/will stop them from even being sold well.

Man, I just woulda loved doing Escaflowne. Too bad FX already did. :o
I think I'm in love. If you do Slayers... man, there's just no telling what I might do. It's best not to think about it... Also, out of curiousity(or me just being stupid) you are doing all of .Hack sign, right? the words "volume 1" threw me off...
Hope- it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness ~The Architect
All of .hack//SIGN isn't released yet, so I can't do the complete series, essentially. So I'm doing the first volume, then the second (I think enough R1's are released for it), then after the final R1's come out, I plan to finish the series.
My only suggestion/request: Samurai Deeper Kyo Collection. The R1s are, like .Hack//SIGN, still being released, but it's an awsome show.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
And how long is it?
26 episodes.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
dvd_master, Hunter X Hunter has 2 OVAs bro...if you could do them, I would be almost as overjoyed as if you did the whole series!
DVD_Master, could you do a perfect collection of Jubei chan the Ninja Girl? MAC attempted one but it ended up with a ton of missing subs Sad Plus I hear there's a second season in the works.
[Image: Cast7.txt]
wow! a direct connection with the goodness ^^
what about mac's perfect of kazemaze tsukikage ran? 13 eps from the director of jubeichan, now and then, here and there and kodocha...great show and only 13 eps, if I'm now wrong...
and what about mac ripping AE's titles? is that possible or as FX any hope is invane?:confused:
Vinny, I beleive MAC remade the Jubei Chan set, its listed in their new Version page.