Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Upcoming Perfects from FX and MAC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Note: Perfect does NOT mean an R1 rip. It means perfect video, and PERFECT english subtitles.

MAC:
Detective Conan movie 5 - Countdown to Heaven
Voices of a Distant Star Perfect (R1 rip) (POSSIBLY NOT)
(possibly) Detective Conan movie 6 -Phantom of Baker Street

FX:
Case Files of Young Kindaichi TV Part 1 (this will be a while)
.hack//SIGN Perfect Volume 1 (R1 rip)

That's all I'm aware of.
Ooh can't wait for that Kindaichi Files TV now! I loved the bilingual manga it's just amazing!
Well, it's going to be a while. I've been really lazy on it, and Flora still has to get me the translations.
Do you know at all when MAC will be done with their Gatekeepers Perfect Collection?
Sorry, I'm not involved with that series' perfect collection, but I will ask them.
is the .hack//SIGN Perfect Volume 1 going to be just like the first R1 or is it going to be different
Define 'just like the R1'.

The video will be as close as it can get, I'm running tests to make sure it's the least pixelation I can get for the needed filesize.

I'm dumping the isolated score track, because that's just wasted space. Japanese and English remain though.

R1 subtitles are used, although the font has been changed.

The main menu remains unchanged, and so do the scene select menus, with the exception of the added number selections at the bottom. Setup menus are brand new since I had to make a new one since there's no isolated score track. Extras menu is also changed, since I'm not bothering keeping some of the extras (like character galleries, and timelines).

Packagine is also different, since I hate the R1 covers, so I changed them around to what I think looks better.

DVD 1 will have episodes 1-9, 2 will have 10-18, and three will have 19-26 (end).
What about the new extra .hack//SIGN episodes 27 and 28? Will you not be including those in the set?
l don't understand, has Hack/Sign finished?R1 wise?
hack/sign, or rather .hack (dot hack) is multiple series'

/sign /something else etc etc etc...

I do know that its not finished as a whole and not sure about the /sign either (guess my response was pretty fruitless since u probably already knew that lol)
//SIGN was supposedly finished, but there's talk of making two more episodes to "wind things up." If this set is being made by Flora, he'll be ripping the R1s, and seeing it's part 1, it'll be ripped off what is out. Considering that there is only two or three R1s out right now [to my knowledge] I wouldn't worry about it.

Quote:Originally posted by dvd_master
Extras menu is also changed, since I'm not bothering keeping some of the extras (like character galleries, and timelines).

Sad. Those are some of the better extras too.
sounds good, now this will save me some money, because I was plaaing on buying the R1s.
The R1's aren't fully released yet, which is why this is a volume 1 only. After I'll move on to volume 2, and when the DVDs are released, vol. 3 (ending).

I WILL include the bonus episodes only if they are on the R1's. I can't rip what's not there.

Sorry if you wanted the character galleries, but each picture has to be it's own menu, which would equal around 25-30 extra menus for me to build, which I am just too damn lazy for. I will try to keep some of them in the later volumes.

And FYI, Suzakuseikun, Flora isn't ripping the set, I am.

I'm attatching the front cover. I made many changes, such as changing the background color from puke yellow to blue, added Tsukasa to the cover, fixed Subara's skin tones so it doesn't look as yellow, and lastly added the japanese volume number images (the circle with the line through half) which Bandai stupidly didn't use.
Holy shit I have to say this looks good, cant wait when will you have it coming out, and its a damn shame import doesnt carry FX titles.
I can encode 2-3 episodes per day, so in around 2-3 weeks I should have it done.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5