Upcoming Perfects from FX and MAC
Odd question...why not add the extras as a hidden folder on the DVD? I know that's what they did on my Slayers R1s [you just drag the folder off the DVD onto your hard drive...if it's something like images they're so tiny you can fit a ton in a single folder]
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
sounds good, besides the previous listed titles what else will be getting release or at least attention in the future?
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Hi,

l don't get it, so you rip for Flora do you?

If so, when is Hack/Sign gettin released l don't mind having this set
@Suzakuseikun
The extras are lumped together as one VOB file, with other things are also on it. I can simply 'drag' it onto a seperate folder, because not only would the navigation be off, which I'd have to redo and reassign everything.

@evilomar
Voices of a Distant Star I decided against, and the Phantom of Baker Street is on the line, depends if MAC wants it or not. Kindaichi TV is for sure planned, I really am eager to do this title, it's such a great show.

@yakumo
Not ordinarily, I'm in charge of all the titles I listed, and once those finish I plan to move on to other stuff. I'll probably ask you guys what you'd like HKs of, since you guys are cool. Volume 1 of hack//sign will be out in 2-3 weeks, max.

----

To prove that I made the DVDs, I hid a special message on it. If any of you get the perfect edition of the Detective Conan Countdown to heaven movie I did (request it from JJ once its released), put your cursor of the 'Scenes' button on the main menu, then press right, left, down, and enter........ or if you're on the computer click on the "AC" of the MAC logo. There's a message saying hi to my friends, and say hi to everyone at Import-Anime too. (kinda squashed it there, since there was little room)
Quote:Originally posted by dvd_master
@Suzakuseikun
The extras are lumped together as one VOB file, with other things are also on it. I can simply 'drag' it onto a seperate folder, because not only would the navigation be off, which I'd have to redo and reassign everything.

Hm...I didn't know that. I just knew on my Slayers R1s there was a folder called "Extras" on the DVD that once opened, had character sketches and the like. It was just a thought Wink
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Oh, those were DVDRom extras, no such luck on the hack sign R1's. Sad

On the later volumes of hack sign, I might try other sort of things, such as fan made music videos, or fanart? Or maybe hunt out other stuff.
dvd_master, when will u have that Conan movie out? very courious to get it now ^_^
Finished sorting out the bugs, sending it to MAC today or tomorrow.
wow this is great news, could we if possible suggest titles to rip within reason, or is this a no no?

Since l like a better Yu Yu Hakusho set myself..hint hint
Yeah I'd request some titles, mostly just some R2 series that might never come to America.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Quote:Originally posted by Steve_the_Talking_Pie
Yeah I'd request some titles, mostly just some R2 series that might never come to America.

oh yeah, more old skool action
You can request titles (not yet!!!!) and I'll try to do them later, but Flora has to want to, although if FX doesn't want to, then MAC will almost garuntee take it.

However, I don't know yet if I'd have to be the one to buy the R1's. If that's the case, don't expect much, since I don't wanna buy R1's just to rip them. If Flora really likes the series, or possibly even MAC, I might be able to talk them into purchesing them online and having them sent to my email.

Or if there are fansubs scripts available, like at scriptclub.org and there is already an HK set, but subs suck, I might just rip the video of it (if it's good) and then add good english subtitles. That's the case with the Conan.

I usually retouch the video very often. On hacksign, while the video is very very high quality, the black is more of a dark shade of gray rather then black, so i fix that and do other minor things.

I very much like Detective Conan, so I will like to do lots of that particularly. I added the perfect version of C2H to the import-anime database already, if you wanna see the cover or something. The case is clear and I also made a REALLY nice reverse picture, so when you open the case it looks all cool.
You can always rent the DVDs

http://www.netflix.com
http://www.dvdavenue.com

And about the hidden folder on the DVD viewable on a DVD-ROM, you can always just take captures of the of the picture galleries with PowerDVD and put those captures in the folder
Ergh, for the longest time Import-Anime wouldn't let me post.

Well, I would try doing that, but most of those only allow 3 DVDs per month, and since most R1 series' are an average of 5-8 DVDs, that would take a while to get them all. With a short series or movie, it might work.

Well, I'm attatching the image for the cover for the full set of .hack//SIGN (all three DVDs). What do you guys thinks?

I'm glad Flora agreed to let me change the logo colors, though. I can imagine him "Changing the FX logo?! That's mutiny!!"

I'm also teaching a friend to make really good R1 rips, so hopefully he'll be able to do them himself also, so we can do twice the work. Big Grin
Whoops, forgot to attatch the image.

Attached Files
.jpg   perfect-full.jpg (Size: 31.62 KB / Downloads: 44)