Most difficult videogame
I forgot to get the Puzzle Fighter Rom from someone for my DC...But it was pretty entertaining.
I wonder if Marble madness counts as a difficult game... Confusedweatdrop:
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I tryed Marble Madness one time when I rented it...but I just couldn't get involved in that game...it seemed so hard to play, IMO. :|
Marble Madness was great when it came out in the arcade because it used a great big roller ball for a controller. Playing it with any other type of controller has always felt unsatisfactory.

Another great game that is super difficult is the Metal Slug series. Sure you can keep hitting continue till you get to the end of the game but try getting through it using only one credit. It can be done but it ain't easy. Not by any stretch of the imagination.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Ikari Warriors on NES!!! You play in an over head Contra style and I never got passed the 4th enemy!!! I played and played and you can't make it passed the first board!!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
DARK OSAMU, you just brought back a whole world of memories...lol. Ikari Warriors was right up there with Ghost 'N Goblins.

Zagatto, it was near impossible, in the later levels of any Metal Slug, to not get killed at least once...especially the final stage.
I thought the final boss in .hack was pretty difficult...

I also heard that the secret boss is extremely difficult...

The final boss in Suikoden was a total pain in the ass it took me almost 45 minutes to take him down.
Staccatto!!!
ok, I just finished Arc the Lad II. My god, that game was long (55 hours on my saved game) and toward the end it really got tough. I would like to make an honorable mention of this game being one of the toughest RPG's I have played(besides Xenogears and FF1)...I guess it's mainly because I tryed to rush through it so I could get to some other games that I have been holding back, but when a character can go past level 100, the leveling up can get very old and time consuming. Just my thoughts anyway.

And Teagan, I agree, that .hack final boss was a total "kick in the face" compared to the other bosses in the game.
Man Dark talk about some old tough games... Hell What about Rush Attack... I miss all the the 2 player CO-OP games...:mad:
Double Dragon anyone???? How about Bad Dudes??? And don't forget Bionic Commando!!! ALL ON NES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Double Dragon has a special spot in my heart.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I always thought Double Dragon 3 was the hardest...it felt nearly impossible sometimes...Double Dragon 1 & 2 will always remain my favorites. Big Grin

Anyone remember Trojan or Rygar...?

And yes, Rush N' Attack was fun but VERY hard. Bionic Commando...I could die for hours in the game and still love it. :p
DAmn right those games were fun and offer a great level of challenge... But guys we are forgetting Contra if it wasn't for the code of all codes I would have never beat that game at 9 years old... It came out it 1988 I was born in 1979 yup I was 9...
I was 7!!! Man that game was cool too!! I spent a ton of time at my friends house playing it! It was great!
Rygar was great!
I love the overhead view.
Staccatto!!!