New Site Layout v3.0
hmm maybe i will ask rob to see maybe there is some privilagies issues with posting screenshots...
no any registered users can post a screenshot.. Ok let me ask you this.
what resolution are you running in? also if you could take the screenshot adn email it to me at [email protected] so that i can see it.. Because the Add attachement should be there..
thanks for sorting that out schultz
back to the previous problem JJ, ive posted an attachment that shows that the screen cuts off text while writting reviews, you see what i mean?

Edit Schultz: Deleted attachment since not needed anymore
Hum yes another guy pointed this out to me.. but is should of been fixed a few days ago.. Could you reload the pages and try again.. I don't know how long ago you took the screenshot.. because i just tried it in IE and Mozilla Firebird and it works..
sorry my bad, i was takin about this with JJ a couple of days ago and i wasnt able to post a screenshot so he didnt know what i was takin about. im sure its all in tip-top nick now. thanks
Thought I'd mention how cool the new screenshots look... everyone go to any item that has screenshot taken and enlarge it ^_^ the automatic watermark is sweet hehe ... way better from a previous red font small letters ^_^

there were few other minor changes/addition that most of you probably didnt notice so i thought I'd mention that work is being done ^_~
Also just posting an update.. Everyone should notice the site loading a little bit faster then normal.. Also split the logo images up so now the Chars overlay a background which should make that load faster also..
Is it just me, or do weblinks not work in this new forum? Also, it seems to load up alot slower than the old forums did.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Is it just me, or do weblinks not work in this new forum? Also, it seems to load up alot slower than the old forums did.

Hum what do you mean by weblinks? like
http://www.import-anime.com/ or what?
No, I mean if you look at some of the posts where someone's posted a link to another site or something like that, the links don't work. They're just there as regular text.
I think thats from the Import to vBulliten. But all new posts should work like the one i just did..
I see. Or it could be that I just didn't bother scrolling over them since they're not in a distinctive color anymore. Maybe it was fine all along and I'm just an idiot. Is there anyway you can make the links pop up as different colors so they stand out from the rest of the text?
I can do that.. I will have to look into it later though.. I am at work atm.
the new site looks FANTASTIC!!!!!! somehow i forgot about this place u_u;

then i was bored this afternoon, went through my bookmarks... and BOOM!!!! i stumble across here

then i'm like "WHOA! this new design is pretty damn nice"....

so yeah, very impressive n_n

just thought i'd say this
[Image: 468x60_gumgum.gif]