New Site Layout v3.0
What do you guys think?
AWESOME!!! It's so beautiful, it almost brings a tear to my eye.
check out the way reviews and screenshots look etc Smile
Gorgeous. The new front page layout is sweet too. I like the releases down the side. Makes people scroll down. Wink
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
And if anyone has any problems email me.. Or a small thing they think would look better.. But its past mid-night here i am going to bed!
It looks awsome,the old one was good two but this one would probally get more people to come here often.
Is it just me or is everyone having this problem. Part of the threads in forums are cut off for me on the right side, so I can't read entire messages.
Vicious if you could send me a SS of what you are meaning.. or post one onto the forums..
Vicious, what browser are you using? try IE (we are tracking that problem right now)
everything is awsome from what ive seen so far, nice goin :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Here's a screenshot if i can make it work
Quote:Vicious if you could send me a SS of what you are meaning.. or post one onto the forums..
Nevermind, can't add an attachment either. Somebody give me their email addrress and I fill forward you a screenshot. It's very annoying.
just use [email protected] and i am going to bed in like 5 mins.. ;o)
my screen is cut off
how do i fix it
theres nothing in this world to believe in
Gunner, what browser u using? please use IE for now if u having issues.

Also please use higher resolution and full size, I see the problem that u are talking about, we will address it