New Site Layout v3.0
It looks very nice guys! 8O

A box of Gushers would make me rush to the computer too. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Bunch of more chars added for the top.
Yaaayyy. I can finally check this new layout now that it's working fine. Good work Schultz.
I really like the new site layout but I have one request: provide some information about who all the characters displayed in the top-left are! I recognize some but not others, and it is driving me crazy :wink:

Is there any way to have the alt-text for each of the images tell the series and-or name of the character?
velvetbrain, we had that suggested already and we will do it Wink
Quote:Originally posted by "Duragon"

I've got a problem with screenshots now. Not with SS mind you but with something different. I took some shots of my MI Orguss set ready for upload. When I tried to upload it, I got a blank screen with a bar of sorts across it, and my picture hadn't been successfully uploaded. I tried this loads of times Cry .

I don't think this has been mentioned previously, if it has someone slap me with a large trout ok? :mrgreen:

Its fixed now.. sorry for the troubles.. ;op
Great new design! I love the simple, uncluttered heading and character shots. Thanks for putting up prices for the titles in the store. Can't think of anything else to add except that new cart system, but I'm looking forward to the surprises.
Keep yourself marketable...earn an MBA.
first words out of my mouth today when i first saw the new site......holy shit, that looks nice. Big Grin
gotta admit it, the new layout is damn sexy, good work boys! only one problem, when your writing reviews there is text cut off by the side of the screen, this is quite annoying, or maybe its just my computer. sort that out and then your site shall be perfect!
sanosuke, I am not quite sure what u mean but cutt off the side of the screen... do u mean the fact that the boxes are small and they give u scroll bars if u write alot? maybe u can post a screenshot of what u mean? (print screen, then paste in paint, save as jpeg and attach to a reply)
dude the attach option is gone! it was there last week!
sanosuke, U cant post attachments via Quick Reply... u need to actually click on the POST REPLY BUTTON below then click on add attachment.
i know i know, but nows theres some topic review thing ang the attach thingy just isnt around, try it urself if you dont believe me
Working fine...

click on POST REPLY... Add Attachement... BROWSE... select file, then click ADD ATTACHMENT.. (it will be uploaded) then click POST
sorry to bother you dude, but the add attachment option just isnt there anymore, like the bottom part of the screen is missing. ive added attachments before and it was there but now, nothing! my computer must just be shit, ill post the picture whenever the the option decides to reappear. thanks