New Site Layout v3.0
I like it, the reviews section is cool

Yeah, sometimes the right side of the forum gets cut off but not to much for me. My res is at 1024X768
Mine is terrible. How do I take a screen shot? Suzaku told me but I forgot.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Pring Screen Button on your keyboard, the paste it on your MS Paint, then save it as a JPEG...

how is it terrible? u are running in 800x600 or less?
wow this is just too messed up. it started working fine but now it is cutting off again. ill send a screenshot.

*edit* nevermind, I went back to the index by accident and when I came back to this thread everything was fine.... oh well.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
OptimisticOx, if u gonna take a SS of the thread with the big pics, dont, aware of the issue.. its the same one as having small resolution
I've got a problem with screenshots now. Not with SS mind you but with something different. I took some shots of my MI Orguss set ready for upload. When I tried to upload it, I got a blank screen with a bar of sorts across it, and my picture hadn't been successfully uploaded. I tried this loads of times Cry .

I don't think this has been mentioned previously, if it has someone slap me with a large trout ok? :mrgreen:
Welcome to my world.
problems uploading pics? noted. will ask Schultz to look into it Duragon, thanks.
The resolution issue been fixed, all bow before the coding god named Schultz Smile
It's all good though I hate having to scroll to the right. Damn you Schultz.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
put the resolution higher Steve ;p
mine is fixed already
theres nothing in this world to believe in
The new site design looks great! Big Grin Nice work guys! The new reviews on the left side stand out a lot better now. I can tell you worked hard on this. Good job. :wink:
Thanks Berserker, more to come Wink
He's right JJ the site looks great now if I can just pin down Scultz to the comp and you might be able to get the cart system complete. * he Parn I put a box of gushers next to his comp and a case of Mt Dew in the computer chair it should work... gotta run Schultz is coming...He He)
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I just noticed one of you added a picture of Aya from Parasite Eve 2 to the pics at the top-left. Major kudos to the person who added that pic. Big Grin